• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

I always thought he looked decent, comfortable on the ball, kept things moving. Never really understood why so many had it in for him. The Mark Wright connection maybe?

I always thought he looked decent, comfortable on the ball, kept things moving. Never really understood why so many had it in for him. The Mark Wright connection maybe?
When we signed him one of the guys at trade price cars who is millwall fan said to me he is neat & tidy on the ball but has no fight in him, when he comes up against a combatitive midfield he goes missing. I watched him for a while and thought that analysis was spot on. I wasn't a fan

When we signed him one of the guys at trade price cars who is millwall fan said to me he is neat & tidy on the ball but has no fight in him, when he comes up against a combatitive midfield he goes missing. I watched him for a while and thought that analysis was spot on. I wasn't a fan
Yep, I make you right. Decent in a mid with a couple of minders but not combative enough for me.

Being linked with a move to Crawley to join his brother Mark.

That went well didn't it?
I think he and his brother are doing well enough out of their "Train Wright" scheme that he possibly thinks it's time to hang up his boots - he's 31 now. We shall see I guess. Did really well at Orient, I don't think we ever saw the best of him really.

I think he and his brother are doing well enough out of their "Train Wright" scheme that he possibly thinks it's time to hang up his boots - he's 31 now. We shall see I guess. Did really well at Orient, I don't think we ever saw the best of him really.

Massive understatement OBL, if thee was a player there he never showed it for us. He was a real disappointment as the basic statistics suggested a midfield dynamo who got goals and he showed none of that for us (or BCFC)
Mooney was another ex LO player who "proves" the Barry theory on getting rival sides players in.

Massive understatement OBL, if thee was a player there he never showed it for us. He was a real disappointment as the basic statistics suggested a midfield dynamo who got goals and he showed none of that for us (or BCFC)
Mooney was another ex LO player who "proves" the Barry theory on getting rival sides players in.
I think there was a player there ability wise but he's soft as anything and never gets out of 1st gear. Hasn't got the heart to be a good player, one of the lads at trade price cars is a Millwall fan and what he told me before he signed was spot on, tidy player but not up for the fight and will get bullied in the centre of the park. Given the way PB berates players for lack of fight it amazes me he ever signed Wright

No thanks, bottled everything when he was here, far too worried about getting his hair messed up.

Only ever really did it at Gills to be honest
And a fair few of them were penalties if I remember correctly.

He actually scored 3 penalties in the space of 9mins in one game

Back