• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
For me, the JPT game on Tuesday is a bit of a nuisance. I wish it was a league game so we can try and keep the momentum going and keep collecting valuable points.

In addition to this, I am a little concerned that we might pick-up a costly injury or two... or a red (or two the way we've been going)... or, if we get beaten, how that might dent our confidence.

Not in the slightest for me. Will give Grant, Hall, Moshni, Prosser all a chance to stake a claim to get back in the first team.

Will be able to rest Phillips and a few others who might be nursing knocks, might even be able to get Corr a run out for 30 minutes.

If we lose, pah, so what, I am sure it wont do anything confidence wise due to the changes in the team, if we win, we are then only 2 games away from the area final.

Any game is a good game to have at the moment.

If we win great, if we dont. Meh. It will be good for the lads to be able to play a game without the pressure.

Plus as said above a good opportunity for the likes of Bilel, Grant, Hall, Prosser, Johnson all to get a run out. Jeez, that's a pretty decent "2nd team!!"

Would make as many changes as poss. Last time Harris and Sawyer both got injured. Prosser, mohsni, jj, hall, Grant and Blair should all start.

Not a problem, we've got enough depth in the squad for changes to be made which shouldn't impact massively. Looking forward to it as it's a new ground for me.

I'm not sure we will see corr this side of christmas, if at all.

Can't see how our best chance of reaching Wembley is a distraction - if anything, it is a welcome break away from the league pressures and allows some valuable game time for players like Moshni, Grant, JJ, Hall, Prosser, Coughlin and Blair.

Personally, I would like a strong as possible side put out because - a) Dagenham games are our closest thing to a 'Derby' left this season (Excluding FA Cup) b) I love this competition, win Tuesday and were getting to the stage where you can dream of 35,000 Blues fans @ Wembley!!!

Yes - Injuries are a risk, but they could happen in training. Silly bookings/red's are down to the players, as we saw last night with Moshni, Hall and Grant all benched due to recent suspensions, no-one walks straight in now!! That's only a good thing - maybe players will realise and show more discipline

I dont see it as a distraction, chance for squad rotation, or continuity either are good. besides, were still on for the double :winking:

Nah disagree, we have the squad to be able to compete for this cup, gives everyone a run out and can keep momentum going. Plus gives us more local derby's. Quite looking forward to going!

I went to the daggers v Crewe game on bit of a scouting mission and if we play half as well should be quite comfortable in both games two very very poor sides no ideas in either camp was one of the dullest games I've seen in years. Jon Nurse was the only decent player on the pitch

Back