• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JPT Tonight

Jay_Shrimper

Mummy's Little Soldier
Anyone going?

Think I might buy a ticket on the gate.

Can't really grumble at £5.

:finger:

I'm going and buying on the gate. I dread to think what the crowd is going to be like as people will no doubt think it's a mickey mouse cup and stay away. With tickets at only £5 a pop one would hope that we get a decent crowd.

Remember that for Man U (for example) the Carling Cup is a mickey mouse cup!

I'll be buying on the gate as well, £5 is a bargain and hopefully we'll get a chance to see the new signings in action at some point.

Well they sold one of my seats twice so maybe its going to be a decent crowd.......pack em, stack em and rack em.....

i got 6 tickets tonight, gonna introduce some friends to sufc.

got them about a week ago and most seats in east and west gone.

get there early if your gonna get one on the gate as i know at least 20 people that are doing the same thing, and our ticket office staff are the quickest, allegedly!!!

How can they sell a ticket twice?

Didnt you know.....The ticket office is the 8th Wonder of the World!

Who knows how they managed it.....I bought the three seaso' seats weeks ago unyet I find out yesterday that either someone else is sitting in one of them or my son has changed his name!

I suspect there'll be plenty of space - I reckon the capacity without the South Stand will still be about 8500, we're never gonna get that many people through the door.

im bringing my dad, so expect that we shall lose

whose in the spread b4 hand?

May just sit this one out i think!!! Unless i leave now, i might just make kick off :).......Hopefully it will be on BW or at least BBC Essex

It will be an emulsional night. Hope Matt the Shrimp will be in attendance, and that fbm's report will put a decent gloss on our performance. WIth the White Spirit, and Du lux I'm sure our lads can get through to the next round, and we can eventually wear the Crown as JPT champions.

It will be an emulsional night. Hope Matt the Shrimp will be in attendance, and that fbm's report will put a decent gloss on our performance. WIth the White Spirit, and Du lux I'm sure our lads can get through to the next round, and we can eventually wear the Crown as JPT champions.

Very Good......have some Green

What would you of wrote if it was the LDV Vans......

Back