• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Juergen Klopp

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Man, I am really impressed by this bloke...

the scousers beat Southampton 6-1 away tonight, and have already hammered Man City, and Chelski

I reckon Liverpool are going to be pushing the the PL title soon...

Have been speaking to both Hamburg and Düsseldorf fan's whilst away in Thailand at the moment who both reckon German football will miss having him in the League and reckon Liverpool have done very well to get him.
He certainly gets his teams to press well and play an exciting brand of football although personally doubt Liverpool have a strong enough squad to win the PL.

Like Klopp, hate Liverpool. So, on balance, I will continue to boo the bin dippers every time they play.

And now Chelski are just 2 points from relegation :smile:

I said back in early August that out of Chelsea and Leicester that one would be top and the other fighting relegation.

Back