• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
chris phillips tweeted that he is just finishing off the juiciest story he has written about Southend in some time. Sounds ominous..

Apparently giving a clue later tonight and I assume story will be out tomorrow?

Anyone in the know?

chris phillips tweeted that he is just finishing off the juiciest story he has written about Southend in some time. Sounds ominous..

Apparently giving a clue later tonight and I assume story will be out tomorrow?

Anyone in the know?

I read that on Twitter earlier too. I think it's something to do with the half time oranges being taken away.

Could well be about Ndiaye being returned to Palace and then being sacked? This being after it kicked off at training.

Just tweeted -

CJPhillips1982 Chris Phillips
There have been a trio of bust ups at Blues in the past five days. Looks likely to see at least one player leave.
40 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The plot thickens.......

CJPhillips1982 Chris Phillips
The least serious of the clashes involved Anthony Grant after the Accrington game.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I reckon it's something to do with N'Diaye as well, would explain why we haven't seen him.

Word is Mr waste of space Ndiaye had a problem with producing nasty tackles in training on a certain player. He was then told to calm it down and stop but within minutes he was at it again which resulted in the two players having a massive altercation. Ndiaye was the thrown off the pitch by a senior player.

Word is N'Diaye two footed tackled Mohsni. N'Diaye is now on a life support machine

Word is Mr waste of space Ndiaye had a problem with producing nasty tackles in training on a certain player. He was then told to calm it down and stop but within minutes he was at it again which resulted in the two players having a massive altercation. Ndiaye was the thrown off the pitch by a senior player.

Where'd you hear that mate? Source?

Back