• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Junior Blues News Junior Blues Christmas Party

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
At long last we are able to provide an event for our Junior Blues!

This year's Christmas Party will be held at the Rayleigh Megacentre, in the soft play area, on Monday, 13th December at 4.30pm.

There is, unfortunately, an upper age limit of 12 for this event, and with numbers restricted to 30.

Cost will be £5, and members will receive an hour and a half soft play, gift, drink and a snack, and the opportunity to meet Southend United first team players for photos and autographs.

Details will be out very shortly on the official site, we do encourage people to book as soon as possible.

Soft play? I remember Junior Blues in 1985 with the players making us run and up down the West Stand terrace "for fun". Then Jim Standard took some of us for goalkeeper practice and made me look a proper **** in front of all the other kids.

If that had happened today I would have made an official complain about "micro aggressions" from players towards pint sized supporters

Soft play? I remember Junior Blues in 1985 with the players making us run and up down the West Stand terrace "for fun". Then Jim Standard took some of us for goalkeeper practice and made me look a proper **** in front of all the other kids.

If that had happened today I would have made an official complain about "micro aggressions" from players towards pint sized supporters
I do think a training session run by the players for the Junior Blues would be a cool event to see nowadays. Would definitely create a link between the pros and the young fans

Back