• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Junior Blues News Junior Blues membership 2020/21

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Details for membership (new and renewals) now on the OS - the good news is that you can do your application online this year.

We are pleased to announce the launch of our Junior Blues membership for the 2020/21 season.

The Junior Blues Scheme has been running in its current form for seven years now and is looking to build on its popularity by letting all fans up to the age of 16 be part of it.

With the season already underway behind closed doors and with social distancing measures playing a part in our everyday lives we are adjusting our membership option to reflect the different season we will experience as supporters, so for this season we are reducing the cost of the membership to just £5.

As a Junior Blues member you will receive the following benefits:

• Regular Newsletter emailed out
  • Birthday Card
  • Christmas message
  • Chances to be part of the ‘Fly the Flag’ team as the two teams walk out*
  • Opportunities to attend the social events**
  • Discounted Travel with the Shrimpers Trust*
  • Discounts from our Junior Blues Partners
  • SUFC Discounts where applicable
* When EFL guidance allows
** When/If social distancing rules allow.

Throughout the season we hold multiple social events for our members, these have included in the past our Easter Party, Christmas Parties and our most popular exclusive, ‘Meet the Players Day' these are still in the planning for this season and as a member you will get an invite to join us at these events, of course these are all under the proviso that the Government rules on Social Distancing and large groups allow us to offer these events.

To sign up to the Junior Blues Membership you can either give the Blues Box Office a call on 08444 770077, pop into the Box Office with the Junior Blues form or new for this season go to the Ticket Website and join online, all we would ask is that the membership is purchased in the Members details.

I'm not sure we still have that on the forms, I suggested it was removed as it was all too fluid!

Favourite player was an option on the club site form Kay - needs updating mind...

Does the membership card get posted out or will we get notification to pick up from reception or the ticket office?

@OldBlueLady

If I have understood it correctly, to join online I have to create an separate account for each of my grandchildren. Correct?

Junior Blues is just a fantastic thing. The events are very well run with OBL etc, and I've heard nothing but good comments, and also it's tremendous value. Obviously it's a bad time for it and events will be very limited due to the current climate, but I highly recommend joining their kids or grand kids up that are into SUFC and football.

Answers to your questions @Westcliff Shrimper and @South Bucks Shrimper :

Does the membership card get posted out or will we get notification to pick up from reception or the ticket office?

I will confirm but initially we can contact & collect from the Ticket Office

If I have understood it correctly, to join online I have to create an separate account for each of my grandchildren. Correct?

Yes please, only as we then get the Members name so can address the Members Card and any info accordingly.

Answers to your questions @Westcliff Shrimper and @South Bucks Shrimper :

I will confirm but initially we can contact & collect from the Ticket Office

Yes please, only as we then get the Members name so can address the Members Card and any info accordingly.

Thanks OBL. I tried creating online accounts, but they were rejected as I was unable to give them unique email addresses. So I phoned the ticket office and signed them up in a couple of minutes :).

Back