• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jam_Man

Life President
Still havent signed my kids up and will try to remember to get my finger out this weekend.

In the meantime though can someone clarify for me how it works?

IS Junior Blues part of the club or the Trust? Where does the membership money go?

The Junior Blues is a joint project between the Club & the Trust, which is being administered by the Trust.

Membership fees go to the Trust, and these are being used to cover set up costs etc.
As you wolud no doubt appreciate there is currently a deficit which the Trust are covering.

There will be very little profit, if any as once joined up that's it until they are 16, but all income/expenditure is being accounted for separately.

The aim of the scheme is not to make money, but to engage more kids and then hopefully their families.

Thanks for the info.

Its a great idea and Ill be getting my two sent over tomorrow.

Thanks for the info.

Its a great idea and Ill be getting my two sent over tomorrow.

I'm signing up my two tomorrow as well. Also doing a spot of shopping for them in the club shop. There will be no escape for the poor little sods. :smile:

I'm signing up my two tomorrow as well. Also doing a spot of shopping for them in the club shop. There will be no escape for the poor little sods. :smile:

Keep buying them stuff and taking pictures of them so if they try to support West Ham later on you can use the evidence...

Great stuff.

The Junior Blues website should be going live later today with info on all our partners and discounts etc.

Not sure what you get in the pack but do you know what I loved as a kid? Wall charts for the World cup etc that you filled in.

Not sure how feasible it is but I think a fixtures list poster where the kids could fill in the scores would go down well. Think mine would like that. Obviously a one off membership might not cover that so maybe one for the shop...

Following on from the re-launch of the Junior Blues their new website is now online.

On the website you will find news of all the 'Partners' signed up to the Junior Blues along with information how to join up.

There will be regular features and competitions posted, and this week if you join up before Friday you could be in with a chance of being part of the 2013/14 SUFC Team Photo.

The website can be found by clicking here, so why not add it to your favourites and check back on a regular basis to see what new offers have been added.

The Junior Blues is being run by the Club in association with The Shrimpers Trust to provide you with the best possible junior membership scheme.

Not sure what you get in the pack but do you know what I loved as a kid? Wall charts for the World cup etc that you filled in.

Not sure how feasible it is but I think a fixtures list poster where the kids could fill in the scores would go down well. Think mine would like that. Obviously a one off membership might not cover that so maybe one for the shop...

Don't want to give too much away before they are sent out but for the under 11's there will be an SUFC themed Activity Book plus other goodies, and for the older members there will be wristbands, pens and a few other bits.

Also loads of stuff throughout the season :happy:

Back