• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alright lads and ladies, just felt like this has to be said in this thread.

Noticed a lot of negativity recently and been having a chat to a lot of fans with all mixed opinions. Disappointing loss at Swindon, but lets put that behind us. Still early in the season, so far we've beaten Accy away, Port Vale away, and Crawley in the jpt and all 3 of those teams are going to be up there come the end of the campaign and everyone knows they're quality teams. Like Sturrock said, quality is going up in the league, but this is just a cheesy positive message really, apologies if some of you are sitting behind your computer screen thinking 'shut the hell up and face reality'.

But the reality is, we've got a good team, a good manager, and it just takes any team to get some good form going and they are instantly up there. Were currently 12th, and there's only 6 points from us and 1st spot. Personally I do think we are good enough to reach top 7 but we really need to pull our socks up and keep playing well like we did against Port Vale etc etc. We have great players, we played brilliant football against Northampton the other week and that was without Harris, Sawyer, Dickinson, Corr etc. As soon as our injuries are over, the team will start shaping up again and Luggy and the boys will be on good tracks.

By the way can someone tell me when Corr is returning? I strongly believe he is our target man and when he returns, hopefully can pick up from where he left last season and bang in the goals again. Chin up lads and lets get ready for the game against Gillingham, play our part as fans which we are doing and sing up.

It makes all the difference when we have all of our forwards fit, at the moment it seems like we're not keeping it well enough in the final third and that will change when we have our full team back.

Corr is apparently returning to training tomorrow and hopes to be in contention for the Plymouth game, realistically I think it will be a place on the bench at best for him but what a fantastic boost to have him back.

Back