• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a quick reminder to everyone on here

Spartan

Most talked about Zoner
Brighton take on Liverpool - LIVE ON ESPN THIS SUNDAY 4PM.

Should be a cracking game at Anfield so don't miss it.

Thanks for that! I was going to miss this game as we're visiting my wife's grandmother on Sunday and she doesn't have ESPN. But I am now paying for my grandmother-in-law to subscribe to ESPN for the next year so no need for me to worry. Phew!

Yes I will be watching and I expect Liverpool to beat you easily just like they did in the Carling Cup.:smile:

i mean no disrespect Spartan but why the **** is this being televised .. i know the fixtures are pretty dull but there must be better on offer than this surely

i mean no disrespect Spartan but why the **** is this being televised .. i know the fixtures are pretty dull but there must be better on offer than this surely
I think that's obvious mate. All the fixtures they have chosen could prove a banana skin for the bigger clubs. The other three cup ties won't produce shocks and that's why they are not on the box.

Anyway i'm so excited, I'm going to Anfield of all places on Sunday.. I'm having to pinch myself.

Wish me luck everybody. I will tell you all about it when i get back. :clap:

I think that's obvious mate. All the fixtures they have chosen could prove a banana skin for the bigger clubs. The other three cup ties won't produce shocks and that's why they are not on the box.

Anyway i'm so excited, I'm going to Anfield of all places on Sunday.. I'm having to pi*s myself.

Suggest you buy some incontinence pants.

Anyway i'm so excited, I'm going to Anfield of all places on Sunday.. I'm having to pinch myself.

Why delete this thread when you mentioned ' I will tell you all about it when i get back'.
It was a historic cup tie although no need to describe all the goal's as it might take you too long.
:smile:

LAUGHING AT BRIGHTON FANS

Brighton take on Liverpool - LIVE ON ESPN THIS SUNDAY 4PM.

Should be a cracking game at Anfield so don't miss it.

I'm kicking myself for missing this, but only have myself to blame as you did warn us.

Three own goals sounds ****ing hilarious.

Back