• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Just a reminder. Play the post!

Not quite mine.
I'm not sure why and how you're speaking on behalf of the entire Zone, friend?
Unless you've conducted a poll, when I wasn't looking, you and I can't know if it's 'some or 'all'.
I have an idea.
Call every single member a name that's likely to offend; and when a person comes back with 'that doesn't bother me' you'll have proved your point.
I'm not sure what you're standing would be with the other 99%, mind...
I didn't know I was? Apologies if you got that impression.
The 'some people I know' unsurprisingly are people I know!! Nothing to do with here. I don't know anyone on here other than via some private chats by direct messages and hopefully it will be nice one day to share a drink with them when things return to normal. Everyone on here seem to be generally nice people.
Nope....no poll conducted :)
As for all or some...I can only speak for my thoughts and totally respect your thoughts. I have no problem if you wish to think everyone on here thinks the same things. Maybe they do! who knows.
Ill give calling everyone and calling them a name a miss if that's ok! Two reasons. I have work to do, and no inclination to get involved in such activities. I've no point to prove to you or myself!.
Im not sure how I got involved so specifically in this discussion with you, but as Ive already indicated to you I've no wish to continue it further as it seems to have gone off track from thread title.
Good discussion though and appreciate your views.

Back