• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just been down the seafront and......THEY'RE HERE !!

CC51DAS

President
Quite difficult to spot them as they are not sporting club favours nor brandishing any weapons . Some have brought spouses and offspring in an attempt to pass for family orientated day trippers .Not even pearly king and queen outfits to give the OB a clue as to their real intent .

Bravely , I decided to perpetrate their midst and, eavesdropping in a queue for candyfloss, heard one of their partisans proclaim that as they had sold all their away allocation, over 1000 of their protaganists would be ensconced amongst the home fans .

Apparently, many have taken an extended weekend break and settled into local 'digs' early so as not to attract attention to themselves , recognising that even tomorrow's arrivals may be stopped and searched .

As a law abiding citizen ,who deplores football violence, I feel duty bound to ensure that this cynical attempt to avoid the queues on the A127 on Saturday lunchtime , in order that a late kick-off may be avoided, be given maximum publicity .

Last edited:
Great. I was hoping for a night out tomorrow... Now I may have to reconsider as dodging Cocker-Nee scum all night and dealing with ram raids on pubs I'm in isn't really my scene.

This is all bollocks there won't be any trouble, remember when Leeds came down last season to the Hall. All the hype on here that there was going to be trouble and was there?

NO! There wasn't.

This is all bollocks there won't be any trouble, remember when Leeds came down last season to the Hall. All the hype on here that there was going to be trouble and was there?

NO! There wasn't.

WA-HEY!

WOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

NO! There wasn't.

Yeah but in the warm April sunshine even a novice 'Bobby on the beat ' could've spotted the Leeds fans in their trench coats and balaclavas.

These guys are much smarter , they have come disguised as cockney daytrippers - mayhem could ensue .

Now we know you are joking by suggesting that a Millwall supporter is smarter than anything let alone a Leeds supporter. :confused:

NO! There wasn't.

it's a whooooppper!!!!

Now we know you are joking by suggesting that a Millwall supporter is smarter than anything let alone a Leeds supporter. :confused:

Maybe they just seem smarter 'cos they are talking about Southend players like Kevin and Gary and Peggy (and they know that the other half of Ron Martin's company is called Dawn) just to confuse us - whereas all that 'trooballa'mill' stuff was a bit of a giveaway ....

Maybe they just seem smarter 'cos they are talking about Southend players like Kevin and Gary and Peggy (and they know that the other half of Ron Martin's company is called Dawn) just to confuse us - whereas all that 'trooballa'mill' stuff was a bit of a giveaway ....

And the walking of their whippets and wearing large cloth caps aswell :p

according to one of there messages boards it says they have sold all there tickets for the match 2000 should be a great atmosphere

There is engineering work on the southend victoria line so no trains coming
out of Liverpool Street to Southend Victoria engineering works on the line.
see millwall OS

but there are trains for us between terminating at Billericay running back and forth to Southend Victoria

Millwall Site is telling fans to travel on the Fenchurch Street Line down to
Southend Central

are the Hamsters at Home on Sat if so that could be fun

according to one of there messages boards it says they have sold all there tickets for the match 2000 should be a great atmosphere

According to their Official Site they have sold just over 1,600 tickets as of today (Thursday). Not a bad amount & I'm sure they will sell a few more tomorrow.

they are gonna be here, but they are not really gonna be bothered with us when they have West Ham playing at home on the same day...

I can asure you!!!

I thought the initial post was very funny but then the reaction to it just made it even funnier.

Back