• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah he had to go really, it was obvious. The first yellow was silly, the second wasn't quite as bad as it first looked but was obviously going to be a red due to where the incident occurred. Did he deserve a red over the two incidents? Possibly not, especially considering what a couple of the Swansea players got away with (like a certain leaping-grabbing-the-ball-out-ofthe-air-with-both-hands incident), but it just never really happened on the day did it?

Not sure I agree with the assessment of McDonald though. He didn't stop running agreed, and had little support (some of our players resembled snowmen out there), but the few times he did get the ball he wasted it. His (and our) one shot was tame, he got penalised for handling it twice within a minute or so when trying to bring it down and always looekd second to everything...

I think more than anything, it wasn't really his kind of game. We needed to be stronger in the middle and hit them hard on the counterattack after the sending off, but sadly didn't have an answer. Hopefully we can get those couple of injuries sorted and be back to normal come Saturday

I still think the clown was far too quick to reach for his cards, but I agree with just about all of that, good summary - especially about Macdonald. The game was crying out for Matty H, I hope the Boo boys are completely satisfied now.

If the ref is known for being a stickler for back chat then shut the **** up!.. Its not rocket science, concentrate on winding them up and getting them to gob off to the ref .. Either way I could never see us getting a result there.. We arnt good enough at the back to stop the top half dozen teams in this league scoring.. 6th is the target this season.. If we are in with a shout of that come March I'll be more than happy

Just seen the highlights on virgin....

I can see why the ref would give a yellow card for the Bailey foul was it a straight red though as it appeared to be in the highlights?

Our defending for all 3 goals was pretty **** poor, this is 2 seasons now of continually giving away soft goals......if we go up we can't keep this defence in my opinion

Just seen the highlights on virgin....

I can see why the ref would give a yellow card for the Bailey foul was it a straight red though as it appeared to be in the highlights?

Our defending for all 3 goals was pretty **** poor, this is 2 seasons now of continually giving away soft goals......if we go up we can't keep this defence in my opinion

He got booked about 2 mins before for mouthing off at the ref. The one on virgin was def a booking so Bailey - youre a silly boy, now learn!

He got booked about 2 mins before for mouthing off at the ref. The one on virgin was def a booking so Bailey - youre a silly boy, now learn!

He was a tad unlucky IMO because the touch from the swansea player just took the ball away from him and it looked like a genuine attempt to get the ball.

Back