• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just like watching Dream Team...

Silencer

Director
...Well thats how I feel with Southend United the past couple of years, each week is like a far fetched episode of the old Sky One football series Dream Team. Although at times, the fictional storylines of Harchester Utd actually seem more realistic than that our our club.

I am not one to rant on here but for me ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I have in the main, been a fan or Ron Martin and supported his beliefs but I think we are now at breaking point. We as fans need answers...and truthfull answers, not a load of Politician answer and please keep Geoff King out of the equation :punch:

With the threat of the tax bill hanging over us, the club skint beyond belief and Tilly having to work with possibly the Smallest squad in the football league, we are in **** street. Oh and I did'nt even mention the non progression of the stadium!!!

Now this week its just getting worse and worse. We have a tiny squad with loads of injuries, Midfielders playing at the back, Francis near a suspension, no confirmation of Friends loan, Sawyer going AWOL and to top it all off.....in todays Echo, Barney has revelaed that he is in no rush to sign a new contract - that sound similar, I am sure I hard that before with the likes of Flavs, Gower, Cort, Constantine and Clarke before they all left on Free's!!!!

Oh well, at least we have the likes of Scannell, Sankofa and Walker on loan term contracts.

Someone please cheer me up :'(

It's Friday.

And (dare I say this on a football forum?), it's only a form of entertainment and hardly a glowing orb around which the world revolves around...?

...Well thats how I feel with Southend United the past couple of years, each week is like a far fetched episode of the old Sky One football series Dream Team. Although at times, the fictional storylines of Harchester Utd actually seem more realistic than that our our club.

I am not one to rant on here but for me ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I have in the main, been a fan or Ron Martin and supported his beliefs but I think we are now at breaking point. We as fans need answers...and truthfull answers, not a load of Politician answer and please keep Geoff King out of the equation :punch:

With the threat of the tax bill hanging over us, the club skint beyond belief and Tilly having to work with possibly the Smallest squad in the football league, we are in **** street. Oh and I did'nt even mention the non progression of the stadium!!!

Now this week its just getting worse and worse. We have a tiny squad with loads of injuries, Midfielders playing at the back, Francis near a suspension, no confirmation of Friends loan, Sawyer going AWOL and to top it all off.....in todays Echo, Barney has revelaed that he is in no rush to sign a new contract - that sound similar, I am sure I hard that before with the likes of Flavs, Gower, Cort, Constantine and Clarke before they all left on Free's!!!!

Oh well, at least we have the likes of Scannell, Sankofa and Walker on loan term contracts.

Good post and echo the sentiments.

The only cheer I can offer you is I dont think Sankofa or Scannell have long term contracts.

Well I've brought my Lucky Ticket for the Euromillions Lottery tonight £54 million! And when I win I plan on becoming the Linda Bloc of Roots Hall ;)

Link of Andy Ansah, who was consultant on the show. And Declan Perkins was in it a few times, and of course Dean Holness. Is this fact merging with fiction at last?

It'll soon be Christmas. Mustn't grumble.
Feeling any better?

Ha Ha...hope you are right about Sankofa and Scannell mate.

Viva la Weekend

Both of their contracts are up at the end of the season, so that should cheer you up.

The squad have gone up there today and have arrived I believe so there isn't a chance of a famous Harchester United bus crash on the way up.

Back