• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
At the end of the Day ,it was a travesty of justice that we didn't get all three points against Palace .The stats on the official site say that we had 19 Shots ,thats the sort of Shots you have when you win a game 5-0 .It was just one of those nights ,at least we created the chances in the first place which has been a problem so many times this season .I actually thought that we played really well and I can't really moan too much about the Team ,nothing like the Sunderland bebacle .Maybe still missing another deadly Striker up front as the Shooting wasn't clinical enough .The best thing to come out of the game was Foran ,this Player looks very promising for the future .Just hope that Tilly and Brush have the good common sense to play him up front with Freddy rather than the so slow knock it back short pass wont look for Freddy as I refuse to turn around and pass it forward ,Bradbury .Some of Forans knock ons were delightful and was so positive in his intentions ,just what we need at the moment .It was unusual to see One of our attacking Players that was good in the Air .What did you think of the way we played ? ,and your views on Foran .

To be honest 100 per cent behind what you say.
We played them off the park for 60 minutes, then a sucker punch goal.
As for Foran from what I saw last night I was impressed.

At the end of the Day ,it was a travesty of justice that we didn't get all three points against Palace .The stats on the official site say that we had 19 Shots ,thats the sort of Shots you have when you win a game 5-0 .It was just one of those nights ,at least we created the chances in the first place which has been a problem so many times this season .I actually thought that we played really well and I can't really moan too much about the Team ,nothing like the Sunderland bebacle .Maybe still missing another deadly Striker up front as the Shooting wasn't clinical enough .The best thing to come out of the game was Foran ,this Player looks very promising for the future .Just hope that Tilly and Brush have the good common sense to play him up front with Freddy rather than the so slow knock it back short pass wont look for Freddy as I refuse to turn around and pass it forward ,Bradbury .Some of Forans knock ons were delightful and was so positive in his intentions ,just what we need at the moment .It was unusual to see One of our attacking Players that was good in the Air .What did you think of the way we played ? ,and your views on Foran .

I think Foran was outstanding for his first "home game"...I agree he won all that he had to in the air, but he wasnt up against Cork in the middle. I think he deserves a chance alongside Fredy..who is a lonely man against 3 defenders at a time...Bradbury isnt a Goat, i doubt Foran is .

I'm sure I have deja vu.......I think i said this earlier today ....Hmm Lack of Sherbet Lemons:(

deserved 0-0 at worst - and all credit to Tilson Richie Foran looks like an absolute good-un - great attitude and even a smile for the fans afterwards -

at this level its all about the first goal and if you miss your chance you miss out more often than not -

bit surprised the crowd didn't get behind the team a bit more - but everyone seems to feel so involved its brilliant - even when it hurts -

we were very unlucky last night. we started really well and up to their goal there was only one team in it. i was certain we were going to win watching the 1st half so was really gutted seeing them score on a rare counter attack. as for foran he was deffiantly man of the match. we was great. brilliant in the air and i so badly want to see him given a chance up front just see what he's got. i love bradders but we all know deep now he just doesn't score the goals and thats what we need right now!

Foran had a great game, wasn't too impressed by the performance compared to recent weeks. Tilly should definitely give Foran a chance up front though, bradders doesn't seem to be working well with Freddy atm

Thats fair!!

Foran, awesome!!

Back