• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Justin Edinburgh

Poxy Grays. Edinburgh isn't the best manager in the world but there's been so much instablilty at Grays since Stimson left. Woodward should appoint a manager and give him a bit of a chance! :p

Get him back to work with Dean Austin - maybe we'd have a defence worth calling a defence then! Like the guy as well, both as a player and as a manager.

Get him back to work with Dean Austin - maybe we'd have a defence worth calling a defence then! Like the guy as well, both as a player and as a manager.

No thanks I’ve never forgave the prick calling us a **** little club by the sea when he sign for Spurs, when being interviewed in one for the spurs fanzines ….

Supporters DON’T forget….

No thanks I’ve never forgave the prick calling us a **** little club by the sea when he sign for Spurs, when being interviewed in one for the spurs fanzines ….

Supporters DON’T forget….

Sorry, don't remember that. Just know I've met him at charity things and he's always been a decent enough guy.

Sorry, don't remember that. Just know I've met him at charity things and he's always been a decent enough guy.

Ive never met the guy but looking forward too one day... now he is unemployed prob see him at Roots Hall in the East Stand blues Complimentary section....

Happy days :-)

Thats another club Justin has walked away from....Billericay, Fisher and now Grays

What a ****er!!

Did he really say that as I have never heard that before?

Anyway if he did, at the time he left us he actually would have technically been right. We were (and actually still are) little and by the sea and most certainly nobody would have been wrong to say we were sh*t back then either.:finger:

I read the article myself... but I have to put things in respective... he had just signed for a massive club and was a young naive player who was excited at the time… thanks to Our Legend Dave Webb here who recommended him and was mates with Terry Venables

At the time it did really **** me off, but time is a healer….

And If do ever bump into him I will mention it...

Back