• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

didn’t someone else post about this earlier in the week and got shot down in flames…??
Yes true. I certainly wanted to put water on the flames whilst we had a game ahead of us, and was one of those who shot you dow. But things were happening behind the scenes. It will all come out.

All down to Ron, what a ****.
Absolutely right. He's the man to blame. Kacper came here and turned some very good deals down and has been betrayed by the owner. You can't blame him. I back him. Someone needs to stand out against Ron Martin and Kacper is a bigger man for doing so. Good players won't come here at the moment and there is reason why ....
And for the record, staff are still not getting paid.

I don't think anyone can blame him to be honest. I'm surprised more players didn't follow through with that course of action. Promises have been broken all over the shop.

Where he's arguably ****ed up, and where the story about Kev telling him to "**** off" tonight has probably come from, was KL coming to the ground to pick up his **** and say goodbyes minutes before an important playoff 6-pointer. It was very public, it set teeth on edge and chins wagging, and it made it all about him. He could have done that after the game. Tomorrow even. Kev will have found that disruptive and disrespectful.

Thanks Ron, well done 👏 all that effort to get decent players to join our club all undone by an arrogant attitude towards paying debts including your own staffs wages.

Who can blame any players? I am just so appreciative that so many including the 3 Amigos are still here after so many lies and broken promises to everyone including us loyal supporters who ultimately pay everyone at SUFC.

When we are next in the same mess (usually about 3 months down the line) I will be amazed if Lopata is the only one and who would be stupid enough to sign for us now even when the embargo is temporarily lifted?

Anyone who thinks that arrogant game of last minute payment to HMRC made the garden all rosey again is as delusional as the man who plays it, the reprocussions go way beyond just playing russian roulette with the tax man 😡

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can blame him to be honest. I'm surprised more players didn't follow through with that course of action. Promises have been broken all over the shop.

Where he's arguably ****ed up, and where the story about Kev telling him to "**** off" tonight has probably come from, was KL coming to the ground to pick up his **** and say goodbyes minutes before an important playoff 6-pointer. It was very public, it set teeth on edge and chins wagging, and it made it all about him. He could have done that after the game. Tomorrow even. Kev will have found that disruptive and disrespectful.
It didn't happen like that. They'll be many blown up versions of what happened no doubt.

Back