• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

The in laws are and I am friends with a large community of Polish friends both in the UK and in Poland .... so yes, I'm a lot more familiar with the culture than I'm sure you are.
Can you show me a Traditional Polish Kumate’ in your sexy little Gi, Sensei Polish

The in laws are and I am friends with a large community of Polish friends both in the UK and in Poland .... so yes, I'm a lot more familiar with the culture than I'm sure you are.
Poles yes....For Godsake don't mention The Germans!!

Jamie Stuart once offered to knock someone out after they spilled my beer. I thanked him but it was more my fault in all honesty.
Funnily enough I was sorting out my loft the other day and found an old cup final programme from my district football days in the early 90s.....playing for North Kent against my district (Gravesham) was one Jamie Stuart! Lining up alongside Jamie was the old Brentford and Palace player Rob Quinn.

Cost us the play off, without his action, we would be looking to chase down Woking & Chesterfield for 3rd & 4th place for home advantage.

Why all of our squad stayed, only him walked out.

Oh Jesus we've been through this already. Ron (the club) treated him badly. He didn't just force a move for no reason. We breached contract and was proven in court.

You must want to kill Lee Barnard! Or how about Gower....treated very well by the club but refuses to sign a contract and lines up a better move in the background.

Cost us the play off, without his action, we would be looking to chase down Woking & Chesterfield for 3rd & 4th place for home advantage.

Because it’s a free country

Because he backed himself. You can’t exactly say he was wrong either. A cut above this level and where he is in August will prove that.

Yeah absolutely it’s down to Kacper to show he’s got what it takes and that may prove to be at a higher level, who knows. Hope for his sake he goes on to better things. He made his decision, was his decision, based on his own personal circumstances.

Time for some of our fans to move on maybe. He’s not our player any more and if his departure really was a cause of our run of defeats you’d have to seriously question the mentality of the squad!

Itruly beleve him leaving has sod allto do with our bad march We was winning game before he arrived. We was also winning games when he was injured .One player does not make a team .And we have a player who has come into the side in his position and has doe very well bu all acounts .

Because he backed himself. You can’t exactly say he was wrong either. A cut above this level and where he is in August will prove that.
He will be, on Barnsley bench, if they ignore his awful performance against Notts County. If Barnsley go up, that will ditch him. He probably end up playing for Havant & Waterlooville.

It’s going to be funny when he scores an own goal in a 1-0 win for us at Wembley against them next month.
I love that to happen, only if Bromley pick up 1 point from next two games & we win both. Then win next two away games with lots of luck to make it to final.

Back