• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KARERS whinging

Whingeing tosspots. Get over it KARERS, Southend United are here to stay and we're getting a new stadium whether you like it or not.

(Ed, what's up with the avatar?)

Can't get it to work mate.

Green party also have their ten cents worth and a few other local residents.

Stuff em we're getting our new ground (hopefully), although I will miss the home of football Roots Hall.

I'll miss Roots Hall too, but it's getting tired now. Looking forward to the move!

P***ing it down in West London Ed, is it lovely and sunny in EEEEEEESSSEX?

Weather is irrelevant when you're stuck in the office on a Bank Holiday and not getting paid any extra for it!

I've been roped in to spring cleaning, so I'm not having much fun either! Better than being at work though - unlucky
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ May 03 2004,12:59)]****ing down in the cultural mecca that is Basildon.
I think I am getting time and a half at least, and I'm off home.

Au revoir
That makes me feel better!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ May 03 2004,13:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ May 03 2004,12:59)]****ing down in the cultural mecca that is Basildon.
I think I am getting time and a half at least, and I'm off home.

Au revoir
That makes me feel better!
I don't see what you're moaning about Shags. You're currently getting paid to post on Shrimperzone.

Some of us, technically, have to pay to post on here.
tounge.gif

And it looks as if the cricket is going to be scr*ped as well. Been raining for the past 2 hours in Chelmsford and looks like i'll have to cheer on Barnet in a while instead of watching Ronnie and the lads.

Kev

Back