• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Katie and Little Havens.

Cricko

In remembrance of Katie (Miss Hawkwell Blue) who sadly lost her fight for life last month, we were asked by Hawkwell Blue, her father, to gather donations in aid of Little Havens.

The Zone members responded with there usual fantastic display of generosity.

On behalf of the owners of the Zone I would like to thank the following people who dug deep into there pockets for this great cause in which we raised a grand total of £300.00

Mcnasty.
Mr Benedict.
Canvey Shrimper.
South Bank Hank.
The Bloke In The Pram Shop.
Bluesbloke.
Matt The Shrimp.
Uxbridge Shrimper.
Cricko.
A Century United.
Wickford Blue.
Old Blue Lady.
Mycall.
Mk Shrimper.
Firestorm.
Brettie Angell.
Big Shrimp.
Kent Shrimper.
David Essex.
Sufc In The Prem.
Bob Sills.
Tony Sills.
*Orm*.
Jaysta.
Billericay Blue.
Mad About Blues.
Southminster Shrimper.
Trueblue.
Hooly.
Callan.

You truly are all stars and Thank you so very much.

John.

I am unusually speechless. Thanks to all of you, the momey will be well spent and I know Katie would have been pleased by today's result. And her favourite player, Freddy, was sitting behind me today.

UTB,

Nick.

I am unusually speechless. Thanks to all of you, the momey will be well spent and I know Katie would have been pleased by today's result. And her favourite player, Freddy, was sitting behind me today.

UTB,

Nick.

U WAS NEVER SPEECHIESS WHEN I ARGUED WITH U ABOUT MAHER!

BUT CONDOLENCES WITH ALL MY HEART GO WITH U NOW.

I saw the flag aswell and asked my dad to take a picture of it but the wind kept making it flap about and when he did finally get a picture of it, it was just white

Fyi

We will be presenting the chq on behalf of the Zone members to Nick tomorrow night at the Spread.

Once again well done all.

John.

Since I posted the amount several people have pm'ed me wishing to add to the fund....if you still wish to, please either do so by clicking the paypal button and Pm'ing Ken ( Mcnasty) to let him know ....or contact me if you wish to pay cash and for me to collect it from you at some stage......we will leave the chq open until tomorrow Tuesday Pm.

Thanks very much .

John.

Little Havens will also more than likely be one of the recipents of my planned cycle ride (Glasgow to Fossets Farm) in 2010 once the new stadium is up & running!

Ken presenting the chq to Nick before last Tuesday's game..

kenpresentingchqtonick.jpg

Thanks to Callan and Hooly for adding to the fund to bring the total up to £300..and also to those that donated direct to LH.

Please do not forget Ken's thread about help during this summer for Little Havens.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36752

Back