• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Katie Price (Jordan) or Jodie Marsh. Who do you prefer?.

Katie Price or Jodie Marsh

• Total voters

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
I have just claimed in the live chat thread that I think its possible that I dislike Jodie Marsh more than Mick Macarthy and Steve Maclaren combined. Im pretty sure Jodie Marsh is one of the worst things I have ever seen on tv in the category of celebreties who get famous for almost no reason.

Glasgow_SUFC thinks I was being a bit harsh and that more of my hatred should be directed towards Jordan!

So then who do you prefer, Jordan or Jodie Marsh, pictures can be used to put forward your argument. This is however not for my benefit - I am not from Lesbania.

Poll added - 2 options only you have to choose one or the other even if you hate them both!

What about the "I'd rather stick it in a blender than favour one over the other" option?

Ooo000000000 goody some pics............

No contest for me ...

jordan-katie-price-breast-implants.jpg

Isn't this like saying, which do you like least, Dung Beetles or Scorpions?

They really should drown the three of them.*

*Obviously, I'm including Vanessa Feltz in any prospective drowning...

Isn't this like saying, which do you like least, Dung Beetles or Scorpions?

They really should drown the three of them.*

*Obviously, I'm including Vanessa Feltz in any prospective drowning...

:offtopic:

:whistling: :p

I have just claimed in the live chat thread that I think its possible that I dislike Jodie Marsh more than Mick Macarthy and Steve Maclaren combined. Im pretty sure Jodie Marsh is one of the worst things I have ever seen on tv in the category of celebreties who get famous for almost no reason.

Glasgow_SUFC thinks I was being a bit harsh and that more of my hatred should be directed towards Jordan!

So then who is worse, Jordan or Jodie Marsh, pictures can be used to put forward your argument. This is however not for my benefit - I am not from Lesbania.

Poll added - 2 options only you have to choose one or the other even if you hate them both!

Well.... Im not keen on either but have voted for Katie Price or Katie Andre as she is going to be known after she renews her marriage vows later this year. She has a very pretty face - despite the new nose job

Well.... Im not keen on either but have voted for Katie Price or Katie Andre as she is going to be known after she renews her marriage vows later this year. She has a very pretty face - despite the new nose job

Thing is though.....when you look at her nose before and after, it has not changed a bit.....

Plastic surgeons dream, by all accounts when she went in to get her boobs reduced the surgeon said " your nose could do with a slight alteration" so she agreed

:doh:

Jordan has a face.....blimey, i hadnt noticed...

i should pay more attention. :stunned: ;)

Bugger! Voted wrong, this starts off by asking "who is worse" then gets changed to "who do you prefer" - I voted before I read through to that bit! The only reason I prefer KP is that she does seem to have her head screwed on pretty much of the time, she might be a selfish cow but she does have a good business brain, I know the other one's supposed to have loads of qualifications but she is hardly known for her brain power. Don't really like or admire much about either of them.

Sad sad people!
I thought this would be a lot closer than this.
Plus, lets also take into account how much the press have painted Jodie out to be the stereotypical Essex girl, it's your own kind you are voting against people if you vote for that munter Jordan!

Why on earth isn't there a neither? I don't go for slags.

That's a bit harsh. A sexually active man is called a stud, but a sexually active women is a slut?

Besides, what evidence do you have of this apart from whats in the papers and what is probably a big pack of lies?

Back