• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kebab Van

Wantgarliconthatmaaaaate?

I haven't had a keee-bab for ages. Bring it on.

It would provide the after game protein I need to walk it to storm in town! plus gives me some substance to throw up over a bird later on!

kebabvan1.gif

You wouldn't have room for it on Shakespeare Drive Scott, and I don't think one of our lady members would be too happy about it being in her front garden practically! I agree with the sentiment though, and I'm sure a place could be found for one somehwere.

Lets hope they get there early, then I can get one at half time, while being bored in the carpark

I wait for the day someone makes a kebab van like an ice cream van, driving from street to street.

There's Kebabish and Kebab 2000 about 5 minute walk away from RH!

Kebabish are an Pakistani run kebab shop which is a good thing as most kebab shops are Arab run the difference I have found though is Pakistani and Indian kebabs will do donner BUT in Nan bread rather then pitta

Thus my current personal favourite ....

Extra Larger Mixed lamb and chicken donner in a Pashwari Nan Bread (coconut nan) with Mango Chutney the meat and the coconut work quite well.

as for Kebab 2000 they have excellent Chicken donner meat and the Garlic Mayo there is the best around.

Currently though I have been eating 3 times a week out of Broadway Grill in Leigh on Sea - the Potato surprise and halal chicken have been spot on recently - you do pay a bit more in there but you can tell the Lamb Donner meat is some of the finest quality in this part of Essex.

Can't we park the Kebab Van in front of Mildenhall instead as a partner for our super Adam Barrett. That would give the opposition some food for thought....

Back