• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

keep the Faith.

People,

A very sickening act happened this weekend to one of our fellow posters close too the home he has lived in all his life.

I have spoken to him and he is inconsolable so any messages would be appreciated by all.

Laindon: Man claims he was gang-raped in church grounds
Detectives were today investigating the gang rape and sickening sexual abuse of a man in a Laindon graveyard.

The 48-year-old victim told the Echo of his harrowing experience in St. Nicholas' churchyard at the hands of six men on Friday night.

He recalled how four of them held him down while two took it in turns to rape him, one then forced him to perform a lewd act before both rapists urinated on him.

On Sunday lunchtime police had cordoned off the 12th century church grounds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Sep. 13 2004,14:13)]What a sick world.
Tell me about it.

He is having a bit of councelling at the moment but who knows how scard he is from his vile experience at the hands of them evil men.

Oooh my god this is awful, I had a call from his brother about an hour ago confirming, my thoughts are with you Darren Whitbread, Nobody deserves the torment you have gone through, if you are reading this I hope your ok

I'm not sure he'd appreciate his name being associated with the story, given the nature of it - regardless of best intentions
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 13 2004,18:03)]I'm not sure he'd appreciate his name being associated with the story, given the nature of it - regardless of best intentions
rock.gif
My thoughts exactly.

Laindon: Man withdraws gang rape allegation

Public fears were allayed today after the investigation into the gang rape of a man in a Laindon cemetery was dropped.

The 48-year-old man contacted police and the Echo newsroom at the weekend claiming he had been raped in St. Nicholas' church grounds on Friday night.

He also claimed he had been robbed of £130 during the alleged attack.

However, yesterday afternoon (Monday) the man withdrew his allegations.

An Essex Police spokesman confirmed: "Following a thorough investigation, he has now made a statement confirming that neither offence occurred."

And the man, who lives in Basildon, will not be prosecuted for making the allegations.

Instead, police are referring him for mental health assessment.

Published Monday September 13, 2004

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 13 2004,17:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 13 2004,18:03)]I'm not sure he'd appreciate his name being associated with the story, given the nature of it - regardless of best intentions  
rock.gif
My thoughts exactly.
OOh Yer I see what you mean now!!! didn't mean to emmbarress you Darren

The lying little toad had us all going didnt he.

Well at least he is in the best place for him now nutty heaven with all the other fruit loops.

Use too be a nice fella back in the day as well.
sad.gif

Live From Runwell:
Thanks for the kind words and messages and all the support..
apologies for the story i just need to be loved and need a little TLC.
Really feel at home here tho, Foods great, all the people around me feel like my own.
Hopefully be out for the Col u game but we will have to wait and see, as they say i'm silly.. the alarms are off now so time to go.

Regards

Keep the Faith

Back