• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Keepers missing for Southend United at Great Wakering Rovers after testing positive for coronavirus

Stallone may be worth looking at ?
Getting on I know , but he did well in that game against the Germans.
Mind you , he had some good players in front of him - Pele and Booby Moore to name two.
I always felt Michael Caine was the weak link though - he talked a good game but his positional sense was awful at times.
He got the gig because former blues winger Kevin O'Callaghan broke his arm though - always thought he was an odd choice to put in goal in the first place!

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/...ut-pele-michael-caine-and-bobby-moore-3001733

Seadon will probably benefit getting three games on the trot, keep three clean sheets, then go and see PB and say I am not sure I need two reserve keepers backing me up in case I get injured..

Last edited:
Seadon will probably benefit getting three games on the trot, keep three kleen sheets, then go and see PB and say I am not sure I need two reserve keepers backing me up in case I get injured..
Pickford got the golden glove and still didn't get in the team of the tournament. Seadon may still be disappointed if he produces such a return.

Back