• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bluepen

My own honest opinion
Will PS Field a strong team against Crawley tomorrow to keep momentum going ?
Last week he arranged a game(behind close doors) with Dag & Red to help blow away the cobwebs,
so anyone think he might use this game to attempt to psychologically remove the mental damage of
our 3-0 loss against Crawley .
They lost at the weekend and if we smash them at home they might just start losing that feeling that they are gonna win the league and for us can you imagine the lift it will give to the players and us (the fans)
I know its a micky mouse cup at the moment but winning is the name of the game its a good habit .
any other views on this one ?

Agree with you sentiments but I think PS will be goverened by what players are actually fit to play, quite a few seem to be carrying knocks of one sort or another. Cant see Philips playing so soon after Satuday with another important game coming up, personally would like to see some of the lesser used players given 90 mins, Sawyer Leonard Sturrock for certain but as I say could well depend on who's fit on the day.

not worth taking risks with certain players as some are still not 100%, rest the right one"s and use the fringe players, time for others to show what they are capable of.

Interesting game this for both sides. We (Crawley) need to bounce back but Saturday's first half performance was out of character and we could have pulled it round in the second half (honestly) and you will want to build on your great result at Vale Park. Not all of us assume we will win the league and losing on saturday might actually kick start another run. Looking forward to Tuesday if only to tick off another ground.

Speaking of the ground what sides are gonna be open for this attractive tie against the Man City of league 2
Lets hope we smash em and stuff one up their manager who is one of the most horrid managers in football.

Speaking of the ground what sides are gonna be open for this attractive tie against the Man City of league 2
Lets hope we smash em and stuff one up their manager who is one of the most horrid managers in football.

You mean the same person who accused some of his own team of being cheats. Absolutely priceless.

Bought my ticket friday was told east stand for home fans and we not sold many tickets

Interesting game this for both sides. We (Crawley) need to bounce back but Saturday's first half performance was out of character and we could have pulled it round in the second half (honestly) and you will want to build on your great result at Vale Park. Not all of us assume we will win the league and losing on saturday might actually kick start another run. Looking forward to Tuesday if only to tick off another ground.

Well at least you wont need to queue up for 45 minutes for a pie as i did at your ground

Something perhaps of note concerning Bilel tonight. Could someone who is more knowledgeable about the Muslim religion than myself fill us in. As I understand it, today is the end of Ramadan, which involves a huge feast.......could this be a reason for Mohsni not to appear tonight?

PS decided to keep momentum going with unchanged team but looks like it could prove costly with Sawyer who looked like he strained something in the warm up but was already announced as a starter and Harris both picking up injurys which could keep
them both out of the game Saturday .
And what with Dickinson sent off our 1-0 win has took its toll sometimes we just dont have no luck in these situations do we.
one or two others got kicked about a bit as well tonight so a few more will have some bruises tomorrow .
Cant stand there constantly whinging manager who has got a face like a baboons bum drinking vinegar.so glad we beat them if only because of him

Back