• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kelly Clarkson: minx or minger?

Kelly Clarkson fox or box?

• Total voters

Lester Bangs

Manager
Ok so I'm watching one of the music channels the other night and one of her songs comes on. I'd had a few a beers and started having illicit thoughts about her.

I then see her a few days later being interviewed about something and she looked horrendous. This has confused my brain to such an extent that I'm finding it difficult to cope. I never have problems working this sort of stuff out so I need a bit of help. My question to you, the forum, is:-

Kelly Clarkson - Minx or minger? For those of you who don't know who I'm blathering on about here are a few visual aids.

kelly7.jpg

kelly_clarkson-stroup.jpg

Ok yeah it was a bit of a daft thread, I can't see any red blooded male turn her down. After doing a bit more photo hunting I came up with this little gem and decided that she could accompany myself to the local boozer.

180185.jpg

i completely read this thread wrong and thought it said KELLY OSBOURNE!! whoops.. i voted wrong then, but a definitely minx IMO!

i completely read this thread wrong and thought it said KELLY OSBOURNE!! whoops.. i voted wrong then, but a definitely minx IMO!

Heh heh! If I knew how to do a poll I would have put up a Kelly Osbourne - minx or minger thread.

You never know, some people might find an ugly, chubby, gobby lunatic attractive :eek:

Heh heh! If I knew how to do a poll I would have put up a Kelly Osbourne - minx or minger thread.

You never know, some people might find an ugly, chubby, gobby lunatic attractive :eek:

i like my indie girls... but she is just wrong!

Back