• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Kenny Clark signs on loan from Daggers

Anyone know anything about this one. Looks like we're bringing in experience but at 33 I'll be interested to see how mobile/quick he is. In the Amigos we trust.

We missed a leader in the back, lopata gave us that. Kenny Clark sounds like someone who might do the same. I'll feel alot more comfortable with a 3 at back rather than just hobson and kensdale.

Didn’t see this one coming but it’s hard to get upset about a depth signing into the end of the season - although I’m sure someone will manage it.

Not many digger dagger ****ers are happy with this still trying to get a rivalry going
Greater London end off

Clearly someone that Still and Kev know about from their time at Dagenham.Not confident in recalling both JW and Coulson clearly both on there way out

Stylistically White and Coulson were not required for us. Neither could play in a 3. Maybe he is a 'ball-playing centre back' so fits the bill.

Yes he's 33 but he's only here for 10 games or so. Very short-term temporary filling. If we were to sign him on a two year deal permanently then yes I'd be worried but for a loan signing and just to fill in it's nothing to worry about.

This signing is just to fill gap left by others..... Daggers fans don't rate him, hopefully he will just be here till the end of the season.

He might have the experience required to help Kensdale learn more about central defending, the same way Lopata helped him. Flat back 4 and taxi for Hobson.

Stylistically White and Coulson were not required for us. Neither could play in a 3. Maybe he is a 'ball-playing centre back' so fits the bill.

Yes he's 33 but he's only here for 10 games or so. Very short-term temporary filling. If we were to sign him on a two year deal permanently then yes I'd be worried but for a loan signing and just to fill in it's nothing to worry about.
Coulsen could ONLY play in a 3, admitted by Brown quite clearly as he needed legs around him.

Nothing like pre-judgement, eh?

Well it's not as if he has spent his career at a higher level.

His best spell was probably at Chelmsford which is a division below our current level and was several seasons ago.

Twilight of his career and makes a move to the biggest club in his career.

Back