• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Kevin Maher not panicking at Southend United's league position

Yeah, but he's hardly likely to say "I'm panicking over our league position" now is he? I'm sure he's a tad nervous though.....

Nor should he be.
Concerned...yes, motivated to do whatever he can to change it...yes, panicking...no

This may sound curt, but does TL have the authority to make signings and control the budget, just in case Ron goes down?

KM doesnt need to panic yet, but if he cant sign anyone its brown trousers time for everyone.

This may sound curt, but does TL have the authority to make signings and control the budget, just in case Ron goes down?

KM doesnt need to panic yet, but if he cant sign anyone its brown trousers time for everyone.
A couple of responses spring to mind, one being "That'll make a change, it's usually us!" and the other would be to stop going on about his cleaner, that was years ago.

These sort of stories always worry me.

Stan said the same a month or so back "Theres still 100 points to play for!". Since then, think we've picked up 3 from 18 or something like that....
So if we can get some players in and go on a run we can still easily make playoffs?

Yes.

Next hearing is in May and case is currently scheduled for 2023 so I don’t think it’s relevant at the moment

Back