• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Kevin Maher wants a season of progress for Southend United

The thing about amazing toothbrushes is that if you use an ad blocker the bristles get thinner and then disappear.

As for Kev, well his words feel like the nearest to my view so far. 'We're doing ok but we're not the finished article yet'. We will be a good team to watch and we will have our moments when we all start to really believe again. Anything more than that will be an absolute plus.

one small step at a time ,we will get there ,all that is needed is patience from the supporters and tolerance when we not playing so well or on a bad run .

Welcome to the club Kev, apart from possibly Wiggy you are preaching to the converted.

My advice woul be to spend an extra 30 mins a day on set pieces. The likes of Tom C can practice taking them and Kensdale and Hobson can defend them.

I really wouldn’t like to bet who will score our first few goals or how when and why. I do have confidence that we will improve on last season.

But i’ll have money on conceding from a set piece with a far to easy header, same with a cross without pressure on the guy who delivers and a dither that should have been in row z.

Best of luck for tomorrow as this game is much tougher than the unfashionable club name would suggest.

Back