• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KFC double down burger.

The grilled version has as much fat as a pre-packaged ham and cheese sandwich from a supermarket. Bit high on the salt count but these are still probably better for you than Big Macs.

I think you could make a passable homebrew version by cementing two Kievs together with Primula ham and cheese spread.

I think you could make a passable homebrew version by cementing two Kievs together with Primula ham and cheese spread.

Plus, if you play your cards right, you'll get a satisfyingly scalding jet of garlic butter with your home-brew version - not even the Colonel can give you that.

a2970114-48-drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

I want 2 of them, hell maybe even 3 in one sitting.

Double Down challenge anyone?....

What a complete joke. Are we the only country that seems to bow down to everyone but their own?!

Oddly i find the independt chicken places have been doing this for years and they tend to be tastier ;)

On your point... err its a private enterprise , of which most are franchise they cater to their largest customer base , nothing to do with the country its in .

Calories in a Big mac 492kcal

"No, they leave the third degree burns to the beans".

They'll be third degree beans then!

What a complete joke. Are we the only country that seems to bow down to everyone but their own?!

I think it is called increasing your market share, after all most of standard KFC munchers would not care if it is halal or not. I reckon the places they are changing the menu is where there is a local deep fried halal chicken outlet that is serving the local muslim population.

If you were a business and wanted more bucks from under performing stores then I guess you may do the same.

Shame that KFC did not consider the Free Range Chicken munchers.

Back