• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Southend Manor YFC are holding a trials day for boys or girls in School Years 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 8 on Saturday 15th June at Southchurch Park. It kicks off at 10am and the children will be coached by several top F.A. Qualified and CRB checked coaches.

The idea is to get more kids into football and into the club. Hopefully they will enjoy it and sign on for one of our 20+ youth sides. A lot of our kids are scouted and indeed snapped up by the SUFC Academy, so it could be a good route into our club for your child.

All abilities are welcome. Your child could be looking to kick their first football, or they may already play for their school/Sunday side and are looking for a new challenge. Our coaches will help them develop as footballers whatever their current ability level.

It's a great club and all of our coaches enjoy watching the boys/girls develop. Perhaps one day your child may get scouted and offered a pro deal.

So if you have a child or know of one that wants to take their next step or indeed first step in football, please come along to our trials day. It's all free and it will just be a fun session to get the kids used to it. No pressure. Hopefully they will enjoy it and want to come back and train with us on Sat mornings, in prep for league games on Sundays.

Any questions give me a shout. If you could share our flyer on facebook/twitter/email etc that would be appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/SouthendManorYouthFC

https://twitter.com/ManorYouthFC

Many Thanks to the Zone for allowing me to post this up, whilst we are in the close season.

SouthendManorTrialsDayFlyer.jpg

Last edited:
Southend Manor YFC are holding a trials day for kids in School Years 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 8 on Saturday 15th June at Southchurch Park. It kicks off at 10am and the children will be coached by several top F.A. Qualified and CRB checked coaches.

The idea is to get more kids into football and into the club. Hopefully they will enjoy it and sign on for one of our 20+ youth sides. A lot of our kids are scouted and indeed snapped up by the SUFC Academy, so it could be a good route into our club for your child.

All abilities are welcome. Your child could be looking to kick their first football, or they may already play for their school/Sunday side and are looking for a new challenge. Our coaches will help them develop as footballers whatever their current ability level.

It's a great club and all of our coaches enjoy watching the boys/girls develop. Perhaps one day your child may get scouted and offered a pro deal.

So if you have a child or know of one that wants to take their next step or indeed first step in football, please come along to our trials day. It's all free and it will just be a fun session to get the kids used to it. No pressure. Hopefully they will enjoy it and want to come back and train with us on Sat mornings, in prep for league games on Sundays.

Any questions give me a shout. If you could share our flyer on facebook/twitter/email etc that would be appreciated.

Many Thanks to the Zone for allowing me to post this up, whilst we are in the close season.

View attachment 2307

Incidentally, the CRB check is now known as the DBS check:
https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview

Until reading the link I assumed that DBS stood for Dirty Bas**rd Search

Bump.

Just a reminder for any of you that have a child that wants to play football for Manor.

Bring them along this Saturday to Southchurch Park, 10am.

Why SUFC don't do something like this is beyond me! Or do they?

Yeah they do an open trial day every year mate. Last one was February this year. A couple of my lads at Manor got picked up and offered COE places as a result.

Tomorrow, if any of you chaps and chapettes have kids wanting to get into footy...or are perhaps looking for a new team to join for next season.

All welcome.

10am Southchurch Park.

Ta muchly.

Last edited:
Back