• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could be that PB is trying to work a deal behind the scenes? Stranger things have happened in this club called Southend United. Time for another of those very deep breaths I occasionally call for.

Cant see anything on the Wigan site . But Wigan has recalled there on loan striker who was at Rotherham .So this recall may well be true but what is the point with Kiernan only having a possible 3 more game before his loan was over anyway .So the poor kid is going back to sit on the bench no doubt .:sad:

I think he has played well for us - he looks a little casual at times but gets on with the job with little or no fuss.

Not quite sure why Rosler didn't leave Kiernan with us until 17:00 on Sunday ....... giving Kiernan a short journey back from Accers to Wigan!

And another opportunity for me to highlight the loan system and it's faults. :sad: Thank goodness we are not as reliant on it as we have been in the past.

Bad news! I've never liked Phillips and Prosser together at the back, I just don't think they can play together

He has done well for us in his time here,Rosler may well just want to have a look at him in training,he could well rejoin us or im sure Brown will have another target in mind.

This may be true but since Rosler had Kiernan on loan at Brentford when he was manager there I'd have thought he knows all about him.

Rosler is an arse he recalled the striker from Rotherham and the guy who has been scoring for Rotherham got recalled from his loan and Boxing day didn't even make the Wigan squad .That's a great way to treat your kids instead of leaving them where they was getting games recall them to sit at home . And twiddle there thumbs until January then probable sell them on .

Very bad news for us. Been our most consistent performer during the spell he has been with us.

Think he probably needs to try playing at a higher level for them to assess him properly, shame they couldn't leave him with us till after Millwall match though. He started off brilliantly, but has made a couple of mistakes on occasions, I really liked him though, reminded me a lot of Dervite.

This may be true but since Rosler had Kiernan on loan at Brentford when he was manager there I'd have thought he knows all about him.
Yes that is a good point,maybe he wants to see how his game has come on in last year or so and how he looks training with better quality players.I like Kiernan think he has done a good for us.

Not liked Rosler since he made those comments about us when we played them in the FA Cup last season, and dislike him even more now. Bad news, as Phillips has a dodgy fitness record and I don't rate Thompson from the handful of times I've seen him. I'd like to see Thompson sent back and another centre-back and a striker/left-winger signed in the transfer window.

Yes the loan was due to run out after the Christmas games so why call him back just before then .I think maybe someone has offered to buy him when the window opens again .And I believe the club after his sevices is a northen club . We will see .

His arrival coincided with our upturn in performance. This is a massive loss. Wish the lad well for the future.

Back