• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh *****! That is the worst news possible. Anyone know why they have done this?

Quietly effective player and I think we're only going realise how good he was now he's gone (... if he's gone?)

:thumbdown:

Brown has had plenty of time to prepare for this. Let's hope he has someone up his sleeve.

I can only assume Rosler is doing the same with Kiernan as he is with Dicko who he recalled from Rotherham. Both out of contract at the end of the season so going to see if they have a future at the club.

Not a problem - we have Phillips and Prosser and Loan window opens soon!! We'll cope - have faith!!

I can only assume Rosler is doing the same with Kiernan as he is with Dicko who he recalled from Rotherham. Both out of contract at the end of the season so going to see if they have a future at the club.

or he wants to make some wriggle room in the budget to bring people in and wants them both around to tell them they can go in january.

Bummer, looked a class act the two times I have seen him. Still, we do have three centre backs and maybe we can get someone in to replace Thompson at least when he goes back.

Bad News.
Although It could be that rosler is looking at off loading Kiernan in January and wants to have a look to make sure he is making the correct decsion.

If thats the case could be very good news for us, as Prosser and Phillips can be in for next two games.
Then he Kienan is back. Long shot but a possibility!!!

or he wants to make some wriggle room in the budget to bring people in and wants them both around to tell them they can go in january.

He has done well for us in his time here,Rosler may well just want to have a look at him in training,he could well rejoin us or im sure Brown will have another target in mind.

Back