• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Kiernan set for Blues comeback

Evening Echo

The News
ROB Kiernan will end 18 months of injury frustration when he lines up for Southend United’s under 23 side at MK Dons on Monday.

More...

Let's hope he comes through this test with flying colours. You got to feel for him,it will be like a new signing.He must be very nervous as failure could mean it's the end of his playing career .Good luck

Was really the signing which started the end of Browns reign as manager.Just hope he does a Barry Corr and actually turns out a major player for us after long term injury.Must be his last throw of the dice career wise ....but we really do need some good news at last

Fair play to the guy, he could probably have thrown the towel in several times but massive credit to him for getting through this. Could end up being one of our first choice centre halves before the season is done. Does he still have a year on his deal?

Thanks LB. I had contemplated going if it was nearer, but Milton Keynes doesn't have enough allure to make it attractive. Perhaps @MK Shrimper can wriggle out of work and give us an appraisal of Kiernan's performance.

Can you remember when Rodney Marsh made a return from injury when he was at QPR and about 3,000 of their fans made to Roots Hall for a reserve game against us!

Can you remember when Rodney Marsh made a return from injury when he was at QPR and about 3,000 of their fans made to Roots Hall for a reserve game against us!

I was there with my Grandfather, we lost 1-0 cant remember if he scored the goal.
Their fans were in the North Bank, the total attendance was around 3,000.
They had no-where near 3,000 fans that night. Half that amount probably.
All their fans sang throughout the game was 'Rod-neeeee'.

Here's hoping he comes through.

This is the captain and leader on the pitch we have been missing.

I was there with my Grandfather, we lost 1-0 cant remember if he scored the goal.
Their fans were in the North Bank, the total attendance was around 3,000.
They had no-where near 3,000 fans that night. Half that amount probably.
All their fans sang throughout the game was 'Rod-neeeee'.
The main stand was just about full-mostly with QPR fans.I didn’t make any great effort to get it,but Rodney’s autograph is across his picture on the front page of my programme.

The main stand was just about full-mostly with QPR fans.I didn’t make any great effort to get it,but Rodney’s autograph is across his picture on the front page of my programme.
Groupie!

Everything crossed that he gets through this and we see him in the first team this season.

First good bit of news to come out of the Club in a very, very long time.

Hopefully he comes through unscathed and gets back in the first team by the end of the season. If he makes it, probably be the biggest plus of an absymal season.

Back