• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Was chatting to a grays supporting pal over the weekend and was saying how that when kights first played for them things weren't quite happenen for him and he could never last longer than 60 mins in a game .

a nutrishinist was drafted in and it came clear that Michael always skipped breakfast , in fact he never ate any , he obviously got told this was hamperiing his fitness levels etc , and since that day the dramatic rise in his form was put down to that .

If true then you can see why tilly felt it right to let him go if he really thought that kightly just wouldn't make it as a player , shame we didn't get a nutrisinest in though eh ???

Its just one of those things we have to live with!!

Hopefully we won't make the same mistake again, people say Hooper is another one I don't think he is. We have a decent youth set up now and I think Ricky Duncan will not let another Kightly slip through our fingers.

I blame his mum! Everyone should make sure their kids eat breakfast, it's one of the most basic lessons to learn - your body has been fasting for 10 hours or more so therefore it needs refuelling.

We shoulf have been giving Billy Payneter Coco Shreddies. He would have been our top scorer.

Back