• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Says Chris Phillips.

No great shock, may allow Jack Bridge some game time. Wonder if Brown is looking for another midfielder for cover on loan or not, if Coker is fit then we'll have Timlin as an option there as well as Atkinson being able to move central.

Was only signed as cover when Tims and WW were both injured, now they're both back he's not getting a chance and did nowhere near enough to keep the shirt when he got it

Good luck in your future endeavours and all that but this is no loss at this moment in time

No loss. Hopefully Jack Bridge gets in the matchday squad now.

Thank you for your efforts.

King needs time on the pitch to develop and King wasn't likely to get it here at Southend so I think it is a good move for both King and Southend United.

Good move, it didn't work out for whatever reason and that happens, in all walks of life. I hope he goes on and does well.
I also hope that him going means our youth players get more of a chance. If we need someone to step in, whether to the bench or the pitch or whatever, lets make it one of our own.

Ah, feel quite sorry for him, seemed like a good move when we had long term injuries but it's not how it worked out. In his best interests to go back to get game time. Thanks to him for his involvement at the Junior Blues Bowling Party - did so much more than a lot of our own players did.

Hardly set the world alight here, probably best for both parties. Wish him the best for his career.

King returns to Swansea as Blues loan spell is cut short

SWANSEA City have cut short Adam King’s loan spell at Southend United.

More...

It's unbelievable the mess we were in when he arrived.Unfortunately for him his game time came with an unsettled injury hit side with no proper style or formation.Shows how luck plays a part .If he came in now to a settled side it might have worked for him.
Wish him all the best

It's unbelievable the mess we were in when he arrived. Unfortunately for him his game time came with an unsettled injury hit side with no proper style or formation. Shows how luck plays a part. If he came in now to a settled side it might have worked for him.
Wish him all the best

Good post Mr Chairman Trigg.

We all might like to think that individual footballing talent will shine through on a Saturday afternoon but it just goes to show what a team game it is.

Many a player has had to drop down the football league to gain experience and finally come good in a team where they can play their role properly and prosper. And I think the role of the manager is vital in this.

I think that needs to be remembered sometimes (including myself) when some transfer targets are being criticised as having "done nothing" in the last couple of seasons.

So, he's guaranteed to score against us later in the season right?

Back