• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

A decent amount of tickets albeit not great value for this League IMHO. Also direct from the KL site what happened to the priority for season ticket holders etc mentioned in the zoom meetings. Not impressed personally.

so no priority to ST or regular away travellers but 989 terrace and non segregated seating means we should mostly get tickets, just registered and I can buy tickets for friendlies so would assume we can also buy tickets in home end as well. Don’t think anyone who wants to go won’t get in

A decent amount of tickets albeit not great value for this League IMHO. Also direct from the KL site what happened to the priority for season ticket holders etc mentioned in the zoom meetings. Not impressed personally.

It will be interesting to see if King's Lynn change prices when altringham or Solihull come to town. I'm guessing they will.

Need more than 989 tickets as some of us would get into the home end.

Isn't it 989 for terrace only. We also have seats available (doesn't state how many)

I'm pretty sure it will sell out very quickly.

It also states that there is no segregation. This could prove problematic.

Isn't it 989 for terrace only. We also have seats available (doesn't state how many)

I really hope that all fans behave themselves after all we are representatives of Southend United because if we dont can see that getting tickets for other matches may prove difficult if some of us dont

Won't be an issue for Kings Lynn or they wouldn't be doing it.
An issue for us, for sure - no way some of ours can behave.

Rochdale away a prime example although not certain if all those that caused the trouble were genuine Southend fans

kings Lynn
Kings Lynn is a very clicky town which has their fair share of people who will have a pop at a bunch of Essex boys they will see as invading Norfolk so it won’t be just our fans.

YouTube has plenty of footage of them causing trouble so if they do have no segregation I can only see one outcome.
I’m sure they will have though after the police from both counties put their hats on straight.

I think some people need to get some reality as to the size of some of the clubs we will be playing.

There are some attendance stats on the Kings Lynn Trust web site.

Since 1986/87 they have had just 10 attendances of 2000 and more with the top 2, 5444 against Oldham in the cup in 2006 and 4019 against York in the League in Jan 2020.

There are 1200 seats in the ground so I guess plenty for us.

I can’t see their being many more than 4000 actual attendance - less than half capacity.

Reactions: DCC
It's only the seats that aren't segregated. Wouldn't have thought that will cause many issues.

I think you will find that those are the prices for all matches.
Yep, KL is an expensive place to watch football - I believe their season tickets are over £500?

Also it's standard procedure for away fans to buy tickets for the Walks online via their own portal.

Nobody is treating us as a special case here.

Back