• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

find it a little strange that the home club are selling the away fans tickets .But then i suppose the more hey sell to the away fans the more money in there pockets to aid there loses from last season when fans was not allowed in .

find it a little strange that the home club are selling the away fans tickets .But then i suppose the more hey sell to the away fans the more money in there pockets to aid there loses from last season when fans was not allowed in .

Do you ? An alternative would be to send Ron 20 grand's worth of tickets and wait and see how long before the money filtered back to them. You may not have noticed but we don't have the best of records for settling debts.

Now how are those 2019 accounts coming on ?

Yes, at Kings Lynn you can if you're in the main stand where the bar is.
This may have been the case prior to promotion to the National League, but the consumption of alcohol in the National League top division whilst in view of the pitch is prohibited from 15 minutes before the match until 15 minutes after the match under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985.

Ghetto? I'll take your word for it.
According to Zoopla, the current average house price in Southend is: £348,568, with plenty at half a million and more.
It's not exactly Moss Side.

Hackney and Tower hamlets have massively high prices. That is irrelevant.

I'm out and about in town a lot as I live it prittlewell and I can tell you. The town has changed for the worst over the last 4 or 5 years.

push comes to shove i will try and get 2 home tickets if i cant get away tickets 800 tickets seem very poor to me guess 1500 may want tickets as its our first game in the national leauge
How many do you think we will sell

If I was honest, if I cannot get the away tickets, I can always get into the home end, their ground hold 5k

Do you ? An alternative would be to send Ron 20 grand's worth of tickets and wait and see how long before the money filtered back to them. You may not have noticed but we don't have the best of records for settling debts.

Now how are those 2019 accounts coming on ?
Southend don’t do accounts lol ?

Hopefully £15 / £20 on a superb Blues on Tour coach / Trust coach

Not the right area, but any news on what the Trust / Blues on Tour will be doing with regards to coach travel? Are they going to have to run the coaches socially distanced, or just like current public transport you wear a face mask etc
Trust & Blues on Tour will both be running coaches again (£20 for K Lynn I believe) and will be issuing guidelines/requirements on face masks etc.

In this case a supposedly Southend fan decided to show off with the ball on the walk way at the bottom of the stand. We were 1-0 down at the time in a vital relegation battle.

Just a minute later when the ball went off the pitch against the wall a Rochdale player gave him the ball, rightly guessing that the idiot would waste a further minute of time.

It was our fans trying to grab the ball off of him that escalated into a 10-a side fancy dress scuffle......Just when you thought it could not get anymore embarrassing the Dale fans began singing "Thats why your going down"

It was not some drunken brawl and no one was really hurt. If the culprit got a decent slap at some stage then its no more than several hundred of us, growing with agitation, were hoping for.

It clearly made a big impression on you. Sounds like a major event in your life!

Quick question
Rather than join probably a premium rate phone line whilst awaiting 1,000 Shrimpers to book their tickets, is it possible to do it direct with Kings Lynn online ??

Quick question
Rather than join probably a premium rate phone line whilst awaiting 1,000 Shrimpers to book their tickets, is it possible to do it direct with Kings Lynn online ??
You can book your tickets on kings lynn website

Quick question
I believe that you can only book tickets with the away team at National league level so for all away matches i believe that we have to book using the home teams website / phone number rather than ring our ticket office. I could be mistaken.

Kings Lynn tickets go on sale at 09.00am today and both the Shrimpers Trust

(https://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/travel.asp?game_id=0)

and Blues on Tour

(https://www.bluesontour.co.uk/coach_travel_shop/)

are running coaches

Got my tickets, they’ve gone on sale early.

Very easy to do.

Back