• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

shrimperjon

President
Anyone seen when tickets will be on sale for these two games? I’m on holiday in Somerset and met Grimsby Town fan who is working at Hinckley Point, he is staying at the same place as us. He said they have sold out their allocation for Bromley already, 1500, and he already has a ticket for away game at Torquay

I'd imagie they are waiting on Kynns Lynn / Wealdstone to provide ticketing details as they are the home teams.

I'm looking to head to Kynns Lynn myself. Will be nice to go on an away trip. Last one was going to be Rotherham back in last year. Seems an absolute age since I saw a football match live (went to the 2 home matches but they are but a distant memory now)

We have booked the train already for King's Lynn. Fingers crossed we get a decent allocation.

I'd say tickets for these games will be on sale next couple weeks with first come first served to season ticket holders and share holders.Kings Lynn have about 8000 capacity stadium so allocation should be decent for is.Wealdstone be smaller allocation but hopefully we get 600 odd plus tickets

I hope to get away tickets for kings lynn as me and a friend will be travling from Lowestoft so will need 2 tickets

I heard a rumour that Kings Lynn were only giving us 800 but they could just be the first batch with a view of more if there is the demand.

I heard a rumour that Kings Lynn were only giving us 800 but they could just be the first batch with a view of more if there is the demand.
I'd say you are right that if we sell 800 Kings Lynn will want to cash in if possible and allocate us more

First come first serve to season ticket holders I presume. Looking at both. Are the trust (I think it was the trust) looking at doing coaches again this year?

I hope to get away tickets for kings lynn as me and a friend will be travling from Lowestoft so will need 2 tickets

push comes to shove i will try and get 2 home tickets if i cant get away tickets 800 tickets seem very poor to me guess 1500 may want tickets as its our first game in the national leauge

If we sell anywhere near 800 I’ll be impressed. Town in the arse end of nowhere, National League, many wary of attending. Not cheap to get there either.

I'd say tickets for these games will be on sale next couple weeks with first come first served to season ticket holders and share holders.Kings Lynn have about 8000 capacity stadium so allocation should be decent for is.Wealdstone be smaller allocation but hopefully we get 600 odd plus tickets
Wealdstone can extend away support to 1300

Reactions: tia
I'd imagine being the first league game we can properly attend since March 2019 we will take somewhere in the region of 1500.

If they stick to 800, I think there could be as many of us in the home end as away!

If we sell anywhere near 800 I’ll be impressed. Town in the arse end of nowhere, National League, many wary of attending. Not cheap to get there either.
Hopefully £15 / £20 on a superb Blues on Tour coach / Trust coach

Not the right area, but any news on what the Trust / Blues on Tour will be doing with regards to coach travel? Are they going to have to run the coaches socially distanced, or just like current public transport you wear a face mask etc

Back