• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Kyle Taylor’s Loan Extended Until End of Season

Now we have one of the youngster Loanee's tied down i am feeling more confident we will stay up. If we do, MM will get some Luggy kudos from me

This is a Result... hes a very good midfielder and the squad looks strong for the relegation battle and beyond..and just for all you gamblers out there...33/1 for southend to finish in top half of this league!... me thinks its worth a few squid for sure.

I put a tenner on at 18-1 for top half finish with William Hill yesterday.

The league is awful this year. Even when we were getting brushed aside early season, I never thought any team looked good. Every team is beatable.

Now our squad is a lot stronger and has strength in depth (still needs adding to) we definitely have a chance. Granted, we are still bottom and can't take our foot off the gas, but make no mistake, no team will want to play us at the moment.

Nice to feel positive for a change. UTB!

I put a tenner on at 18-1 for top half finish with William Hill yesterday.

The league is awful this year. Even when we were getting brushed aside early season, I never thought any team looked good. Every team is beatable.

Now our squad is a lot stronger and has strength in depth (still needs adding to) we definitely have a chance. Granted, we are still bottom and can't take our foot off the gas, but make no mistake, no team will want to play us at the moment.

Nice to feel positive for a change. UTB!
I admire your optimism but as it stands I'd still be delighted with 22nd. We've only scored 14 goals in 21 games so far. We're definitely improving but need to get a decent striker in to take chances and take the pressure off our midfield and defence.

I admire your optimism but as it stands I'd still be delighted with 22nd. We've only scored 14 goals in 21 games so far. We're definitely improving but need to get a decent striker in to take chances and take the pressure off our midfield and defence.

100% agree.
We are much improved and I agree that this league is very poor , but our ONLY aim after the awful start ( for many obvious reasons ) is to retain our status in L2.
I think we can then judge the Manager / Team next season.

Back