• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Kyle Taylor Signs on Loan

Happy to welcome new players, but gutted it’s not a centre back.

Finally a manager using his contacts! He likes to sign players he knows and if Molesley has faith in him that’s enough for me.

Happy to welcome new players, but gutted it’s not a centre back.

Finally a manager using his contacts! He likes to sign players he knows and if Molesley has faith in him that’s enough for me.
Centre mid?

Kyle Taylor on loan from Bournemouth. A total sum of 9 games on loan at Forest Green last season which produced no goals and no assists, but a sending off for them.

Not exactly an inspiring signing, but lets hope he does a good job for us.

Just what the squad was missing ...a young 21 year old player !
We signed a 36 year old central midfielder last week, we need some balance in the midfield. Molesley has worked with him before so clearly thinks he has more to offer than the young midfielders we already have at the club.

Just what the squad was missing ...a young 21 year old player !

And in the position where we have most young players!

Gard, Hutchinson, Phillips, Klass etc must be pretty disillusioned to see someone come in in their positions.

It seems a very underwhelming signing but sometimes they turn out to be the best.

Forest Green kept 4 clean sheets in his 5 starts so there is that.

And in the position where we have most young players!

Gard, Hutchinson, Phillips, Klass etc must be pretty disillusioned to see someone come in in their positions.

It seems a very underwhelming signing but sometimes they turn out to be the best.

Forest Green kept 4 clean sheets in his 5 starts so there is that.
Looks like he can play out wide and as a 10 so more of a utility player

Don’t get me wrong I’ll support anyone in a blues shirt, just surprised given all the talk about re-balancing the squad and needing experienced players, and we pull in a 21 year old with, is it 6 games league experience,

Back