• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Kyle Taylor Signs on Loan

Bit of advice requested please; I see that Taylor and Macca are announced as loan signings until January. Is that a kind of standard amount of time to see if they 'fit in and produce' or would there normally be a caveat to remain longer ? TIA ?

I thought Macca was a permanent signing, but only until January, same as John White.

I'm under the impression that having no money/ no fans through the gate, we are doing the sensible thing and not tying ourselves down with long contracts in the hope that in January we will have a better financial situation.

Thought he had a really good debut. 2 footed passed the ball well and always looked like he had time on the ball. He’ll improve us for sure.
agreed! Always available to receive the ball too and used it quickly. First game, but on first viewing looks a very good acquisition for us. Partnered well with JD, who didn’t look like he’s had so long out

agreed! Always available to receive the ball too and used it quickly. First game, but on first viewing looks a very good acquisition for us. Partnered well with JD, who didn’t look like he’s had so long out
If MM is given the opportunity to carry on bringing in players of similar skill we have a chance.

With his build, socks and footwork, he reminded me a lot of Humphrys but as a midfielder. Thought he was class. So composed and read the game brilliantly. He looked around every time before he received the ball to see where everyone was and barely put a foot wrong. He and Macca could form a great partnership. Very astute signing by MM.

I might be wrong but I think there’s a decent player in Hobson, he just needs to play alongside someone that he can learn and develop from.

I think he's okay too. If he was coming into a winning team amongst some experienced players and playing like he is, people would be raving about what a promising youngster we have on our hands.

With his build, socks and footwork, he reminded me a lot of Humphrys but as a midfielder. Thought he was class. So composed and read the game brilliantly. He looked around every time before he received the ball to see where everyone was and barely put a foot wrong. He and Macca could form a great partnership. Very astute signing by MM.
Yes, definitely, he played with his head up. Maher did that all the time; always looking where to play it before he received it. I liked Hutch a lot but when you see someone with that awareness you notice the difference. Taylor doesn't have the fitness or the running yet though.

Great debut. Would like to see some attacking play from him, get that ball forward. Looking forward to seeing the lad play again and running the show, he's capable

Back