• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/sky-bet-efl-team-of-the-week-3291971.aspx

Cracking start to the lads career, makes the FL Team of the Week on his debut.

Yes - I thought his performance was excellent - almost like a loan player who comes and does not have any nerves as they have "nothing to lose".

I would expect Kypo to keep his place if we keep the formation .......... perhaps that might depend on how soon some of the injured players start training again.

Great news, now let's not mess about and make sure we have him on a decent length contract!

I would expect Kypo to keep his place if we keep the formation .......... perhaps that might depend on how soon some of the injured players start training again.

it's "Kypo" now is it? .. Think we need to make up our minds on this one.

Kypo, Kyps, HK, The Kypmeister?

it's "Kypo" now is it? .. Think we need to make up our minds on this one.

Kypo, Kyps, HK, The Kypmeister?

sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Kypper...

God research going on in this article, he was signed last summer not this summer.

Someone I was surprised to see us sign as he has huge potential! Not at all surprised by his form now though and hopefully he can crack on.

Also nice to see some pressure for Ben Coker to perform again!

sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Kypper...

Don't call him that. The old bill will think they have finally caught up with Suzy Lamplugh's killer

Came from Watford where he was in their U21s so could have done- remember Watford are Prem has a good grounding

God research going on in this article, he was signed last summer not this summer.

I'm not so sure it's infallible.

Anyway was Kyprianou also injured last year when Coker was injured? It seems strange that he didn't get a look in then and we instead got in another loanee.

Back