• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well deserved for both of them however I can't see Sturrock winning considering he's up against two managers who have just won promotion

Sturrock is up against the managers of the teams who have already secured promotions, I reckon it's hard to look past those. Interestingly, Mohsni is up against Macca!

If Manager of the Month is based on results for that month we are in better form than the top 3....

Well deserved for both of them however I can't see Sturrock winning considering he's up against two managers who have just won promotion
Why not Swindon have been chucking their money about and Sturrock has not spent a sausage because we are skint AND the Mosh is deffo the man

Sturrock is up against the managers of the teams who have already secured promotions, I reckon it's hard to look past those. Interestingly, Mohsni is up against Macca!

Mosh is head and shoulders above Macca any day of the week or year come to think about it.

Why not Swindon have been chucking their money about and Sturrock has not spent a sausage because we are skint AND the Mosh is deffo the man

I doubt they would even bother baring that in mind to be honest but hopefully he wins it and yes I agree that Moshni should POTM and I think he will.

Would be great if both of them won their award for the same month!

Interesting that the 3 nominees for each category come from the same 3 clubs. Di Canio shouldn't win it as Swindon lost twice in April, I imagine Turner will win it. Mohsni should win the POTM though.

Turner & Mohsni for me. They love to give the award to a goalscorer and Bil has been that this month.

Back