• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Labour and the General Election

Tonight, I have nightmares. :stunned:

[video=youtube;_qpB7JEsk8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qpB7JEsk8o[/video]

Save your tears for when it happens, not long to go now....

They'll be everyone's tears if he gets in power as he lurches from one leadership error to another. Since I'm impacted very little by either government, I'll be looking at every opportunity to dig the idiot out and laugh at the state of the country! We'll be following Greece right down the pan!

They'll be everyone's tears if he gets in power as he lurches from one leadership error to another. Since I'm impacted very little by either government, I'll be looking at every opportunity to dig the idiot out and laugh at the state of the country! We'll be following Greece right down the pan!
I think you are wrong and I hope you want to be wrong.

if people have had enough of Balls's fantasy economics the SNP waggon is rolling in to town and Nicola Bloody Sturgeon, the thickest politician in Christendom is going to lecture Osbourne. Should be fun. At least we get third rate politicians. Scotland has to cope with fifth rate. As my Scottish wife says, "how can that be leader of a country".

Interesting odds for May. Betfair has a Conservative - Lib Dem coalition as favourite. Then Conservative minority, Conservative majority and Labour minority fourth favourite.

if people have had enough of Balls's fantasy economics the SNP waggon is rolling in to town and Nicola Bloody Sturgeon, the thickest politician in Christendom is going to lecture Osbourne. Should be fun. At least we get third rate politicians. Scotland has to cope with fifth rate. As my Scottish wife says, "how can that be leader of a country".

Happy soul aren`t we :'(

Tonight, I have nightmares. :stunned:

[video=youtube;_qpB7JEsk8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qpB7JEsk8o[/video]

I havent played that video but just looking at him makes me want to hit him with a rusty spade.

Said from the start labour killed their chances when they voted for that buffoon. Just look at him :hilarious:

It's going to be a tight one this year. An ICM poll today puts the Tories out in front on 36%, Labour slipping to 32% and the smaller parties vote falling to 10% for the Lib Dems, 9% for UKIP and Greens at 7%.

Here's a sobering thought for floating voters come May.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...our-Britain-needs-to-be-more-like-France.html

Exactly why we would want to adopt polices that have reduced growth and caused higher unemployment is beyond me.
It isn't known as the Torygraph for no reason. What we have here is bog standard editorial bias. He was talking about productivity per worker and at no point did he say that he was looking to adopt France's econonomic policies generally. In fact on productivity he said 'France and Germany' but that didn't make the headline because duh, that just don't make a good slur.

I havent played that video but just looking at him makes me want to hit him with a rusty spade.

Said from the start labour killed their chances when they voted for that buffoon. Just look at him :hilarious:
I am all for homoerotica because I think there is not enough eye candy for gay men but I don't think we should choose our political leaders based on their looks, in politics looks are just not that important to me.

I am all for homoerotica because I think there is not enough eye candy for gay men but I don't think we should choose our political leaders based on their looks, in politics looks are just not that important to me.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/steerpike/2015/02/watch-ed-miliband-says-he-will-stand-in-the-way-o/

With you all the way here here AAS, politics are important as well....here's a nice video of Ed promising to ‘stand up for all those who stand in the way of the success of working families’.

Not a hard thing to get wrong, but watch the way the master does it with consummate ease.

Interesting odds for May. Betfair has a Conservative - Lib Dem coalition as favourite. Then Conservative minority, Conservative majority and Labour minority fourth favourite.
I think it may be worth an investment there - it seems the Tories have inadvertently revealed that they have stopped targeting seats such as Tooing and Harrow West that they would need for a majority - seems Betfair has more confidence in them than they do themselves.

Back