• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Labour v Letwin

mrsblue

Banned
The ghastly Diane Abbott and her cronies are really giving it to poor old Olly,30 year's and Abbott still demands blood!.Letwin apologised for his view 30 year's ago yet the Labour snides still demand more.Chukka and another old boot scream racist and disgusting regarding Letwin's remarks.

Labour are so shallow and lower than a snakes belly.

By the way I think Letwin is a complete twit and his catalogue of gaffes go beyond the pale.

The ghastly Diane Abbott and her cronies are really giving it to poor old Olly,30 year's and Abbott still demands blood!.Letwin apologised for his view 30 year's ago yet the Labour snides still demand more.Chukka and another old boot scream racist and disgusting regarding Letwin's remarks.

Labour are so shallow and lower than a snakes belly.

By the way I think Letwin is a complete twit and his catalogue of gaffes go beyond the pale.

I agree with your last sentence and think he deserves everything that's hopefully coming his way ie a p45.

Whilst I agree that Letwins remarks are probably ill timed and can be considered racist by some they were made some 30 odd years ago and in that context weren't far off the mark. The really sad thing is nowadays far to many people are ready and willing to play the race card and bleat from the rooftops about how hurt their feeling are, Diane Abbot being one of the worst. Odious little specimen of a woman she is. No wonder Portillo felt like slapping the repugnant cow a few times.

Whilst I agree that Letwins remarks are probably ill timed and can be considered racist by some they were made some 30 odd years ago and in that context weren't far off the mark. The really sad thing is nowadays far to many people are ready and willing to play the race card and bleat from the rooftops about how hurt their feeling are, Diane Abbot being one of the worst. Odious little specimen of a woman she is. No wonder Portillo felt like slapping the repugnant cow a few times.

Bang on the money !

In reality Letwin spoke the truth back then yet Diane "what wig shall I wear today" Abbott has her utterly repulsive bleating view being given air time,truly horrendous woman.

Bang on the money !

In reality Letwin spoke the truth back then yet Diane "what wig shall I wear today" Abbott has her utterly repulsive bleating view being given air time,truly horrendous woman.

Have you noticed that DA has modulated her voice somewhat recently? Shades of Thatcher!

Looks to me like she's got her eye on that shadow For.Sec.job.Watch out Hilary.:winking:

Misogynistic crap.

:net: It's got sod all to do with the fact she's a woman you pillock. I'd say the same kind of thing if she was a man with the same odious traits and tendencies. Please reflect on what's going around your head before putting finger to keyboard. You know it's failure to do so that's come back to bite you on the arse before.

Who's been racist? Please explain.
Ask the guy on post #4 as he was the first person on here to say the remarks were seen as racist. Mr post #4 has clearly thought about this a lot as many of the posts on this are his.

Oh.....it's you. Why are you only wondering about that now when you have been posting with such authority up to that point? Very odd behaviour.

Crazy zone we live in when the person who criticises racist remarks faces vitriol and the person making the racist remarks is treated like they merely emitted a slip of the tongue.

Is that like using the phrase 'coloureds' then first calling it a slip of the tongue and when that didn't wash suggest a black friend from the deep south no less has no problem with being called that particular phrase (which none of us on here can check of course)

People who live in glass houses and all that.

Is that like using the phrase 'coloureds' then first calling it a slip of the tongue and when that didn't wash suggest a black friend from the deep south no less has no problem with being called that particular phrase (which none of us on here can check of course)

People who live in glass houses and all that.

you should probably point out that nothing you have written in that post has anything to do with me - only true zone point scorers will realise that you are using my post to have a dig at someone else

I would hope that we would have higher expectations of a high ranking member of the government than you'd have for your least favourite poster on here

Nice to see another MP involved in a sex scandal, sexting a teenage girl. I don't care what party he's from, there all wrong'uns.
As he followed on from Cyril Smith representing Rochdale, I suppose his defence could be its traditional.

you should probably point out that nothing you have written in that post has anything to do with me - only true zone point scorers will realise that you are using my post to have a dig at someone else

I would hope that we would have higher expectations of a high ranking member of the government than you'd have for your least favourite poster on here

Quite correct and happy to make that point clear. My above post was not referring in anyway to Another Surrey Shrimper, I was referring of course to the UK knocking, finger slipping, closet racist, tax dodger, who resides in Spain and is my least favourite poster on here.

More than happy to clear that up.

Back