• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ladies Of SZ, Can You Help???

Mate, I can't tell you for sure but the seller has 100% positive feedback. If you have the option to pay using paypal then you have buyer protection. If that's what you want then looks pretty good to me.

Just be aware that the replicas they produce and sell in Turkey are literally the real thing , you honestly can't tell the difference , when we was out there my missus saw her exact handbag being sold for a tenth of the price and it was superb quality.

Not saying this is one of them but you never know , gotta ask yourself why and how the seller manages to get hold of so mant designers handbags.

And sells them for half the price of the shops.

The replicas in China are pretty spot on, and a colleague has been making a mint out of them. on ebay. watch your back

100% agree.
Being the owner of authentic handbags - purchased in the appropiate shops i can confirm if a lady knows her bags she can spot the fakes.
Personally I would be very wary

I reckon its a jeckyl mate, to be honest the supply chains for luxury goods are so restricted, Why would they supply to an ebay (effectively a market) trader???

Just like 99% of the "new" clothes you find on there with a designer label, don't touch it.

The hidden bidder name is also a bit worrying.

Don't be a cheapskate, get down the shops. you might be surprised, Harvey Nicholls has 50% off most things at the moment (in Edinburgh, assume the same everywhere else)

I reckon its a jeckyl mate, to be honest the supply chains for luxury goods are so restricted, Why would they supply to an ebay (effectively a market) trader???

Just like 99% of the "new" clothes you find on there with a designer label, don't touch it.

The hidden bidder name is also a bit worrying.

Don't be a cheapskate, get down the shops. you might be surprised, Harvey Nicholls has 50% off most things at the moment (in Edinburgh, assume the same everywhere else)

Why so? Surely that's buyer perogative not seller. I still say that judging by the feedback, and as long as you pay through Paypal, it's worth considering.

That's very true. For example, you can't buy Oakley sunglasses cheaply. They're VERY restirctive on who they supply to and and will stop supplying to anyone selling below a certain price. Virtually every pair of cheap Oakley's on ebay are fakes.

OBL, with regards to the hidden bidder, I never bid on these auctions. You never know if someone's artificially upping the price.

OBL, with regards to the hidden bidder, I never bid on these auctions. You never know if someone's artificially upping the price.

You won't be bidding on many items then, as per my post above all bidder names are now hidden.

eBay brought this rule in to stop people contacting bidders & trying to sell them items not through eBay.

Why so? Surely that's buyer perogative not seller. I still say that judging by the feedback, and as long as you pay through Paypal, it's worth considering.

It used to be an option as a seller to hide bidders identities.

It allows you to bid on your mates auctions (and vice versa) to pump up sale price. Overall, no need for it.

http://www.jnautographs.com/article1.htm - see private auctions section
http://www.artbusiness.com/faketutorial.html - third paragraph from end

Anybody buying designer labelled gear on ebay is crazy - if you want the top brands, pay for it in a shop. One thing I cannot stand is fake clobber / watches / pens etc - it weakens the exclusivity of the brand. Just like when catalogues started selling Calvin Klein, Sports Soccer started selling YSL, and JD Sports started selling Lacoste Polo shirts - however with fakes you are funding a criminal activity, not just an overly licenced brand.

You won't be bidding on many items then, as per my post above all bidder names are now hidden.

eBay brought this rule in to stop people contacting bidders & trying to sell them items not through eBay.

Didn't realise this, it used to be an option when selling. Just like hidden feedback, always seems dodgy to me.

Back