• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lager

Favourite lager?

• Total voters

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
I prefer 'proper' beer as opposed to lager, but sometimes a pint of cold and fizzy is exactly what you need. So I ask the good people of SZ this: what is your favourite lager?

There are tons to choose from of course, so I've had to keep it quite anglo-centric and stick with those widely available in pubs in the UK

Currently a Peroni man, although I'll drink pretty much anything.
I've now sickened myself of Red Stripe though (plus the draft never tastes like it does in the can).

Also love the new Artois beer, Peetermans, tastes as good as Stella but with the loopyjuice chemical removed!

1664 from that list, though nothing beats a bottle of Tusker Malt at dusk watching the sun go down over Kilimanjaro... To be honest, I'll happily glug anything that's not Carlsberg or Stella.

San Miguel when I've had enough of Guinness, and then G&T when I've had enough of San Miguel :)

Back