• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last 30 league matches

Bar na bas

Schoolboy⭐
Just to cheer you all up (not)

I get the odd news items on twitter in the Bristol area where I now live. ( I have a few Rovers supporting friends and colleagues who kindly do not ask how "my lot"are doing.).There was a post doing the rounds locally about Graham Coughlan's recent managerial record at the Gas. Which is second in the league type form. It quotes an app on Ipswich Towns website showing form in league one over a range of dates the user can define.

I typed in 20/01/19 (day after the glorious 4-0 away win at Bradford City) to today. Last 30 games for us.... 3 wins, 7 draws, 20 defeats. Goal difference - 36. Surprised it is as low as that actually. Shocking points return of 16!!!

I am not going to post the table. Too depressing.... There is a saying in addiction work that people have to reach rock bottom before really wanting change... Well, now is the time for change, can't get much more rock bottom than the last 30 games...

Let's see what news comes out of Fortress Roots Hall this week...

Just to cheer you all up (not)

There was a post doing the rounds locally about Graham Coughlan's recent managerial record at the Gas. Which is second in the league type form.

I typed in 20/01/19 (day after the glorious 4-0 away win at Bradford City) to today. Last 30 games for us.... 3 wins, 7 draws, 20 defeats.

Let's see what news comes out of Fortress Roots Hall this week...

Possibly the old cliché 'you don't realise what you have until you lose it'?.

Only positive from that is the money the club has saved through not paying out win bonus's.

'Fortress Roots Hall'. More like the Fort built of sand.

Back