• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last night I saw

On the Boardwalk

Spinner in KFC on the A127 (Bazzo branch).

Two questions;
Firstly, should he be eating KFC?
Secondly, should a SUFC player be driving a brand new silver 911 turbo?

Was quite funny watching him keep looking round anxiously to ensure no chavs were nicking it

Question 1) Why not, its his choice, if he feels it will/ will not effect his performance and fitness (when he is fit!) then we can't grumble.

Question 2) No problem whatsoever, he's been around the block in the game for many years at some substantial clubs, doesn't surprise me one bit he has the money to afford a nice car.

Spinner nearing the end of his career. Imagine he has made his money from various clubs and transfers over the years so why cant he drive a new car just because he is playing for the Blues?

1. I would have been more disappointed to see SP eating at a fake KFC style chicken restaurant such as Dixie Fried Chicken, Chick Stop or Southern Fried Chicken.

2. He has played for several clubs in the Premier league. He's not going to be driving a Cortina Estate is he?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Nov. 01 2006,14:38)]Spinner in KFC on the A127 (Bazzo branch).

Two questions;

Was quite funny watching him keep looking round anxiously to ensure no chavs were nicking it
I would be more concerned if he was eating KFC in his brand new 911 turbo
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Nov. 01 2006,14:38)]Spinner in KFC on the A127 (Bazzo branch).

Two questions;

Considering he did not play he had no calories/carbs to replace,not a great place to go to. I work in an office but don't touch KFC/McDonalds due to the negative impact on the body ,can't believe this happens with pros.

As for the car, why would you buy a new Porsche when you are moving to Australia soon ? There did'nt seem to be much wrong with his big Merc.

I notice Freddy is driving a nice BMW 6 Series coupe these days.

[b said:
That's nothing. Yesterday I sat next to Gary Rhodes on the way to school.

none of your business really, and your forgetting mr.prior was a prem player, so i'm sure he can easily afford something like that

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Nov. 01 2006,14:38)]Two questions;
Unless you saw him eating it, he could have been buying KFC for his kids.

Also, his previous prem wages would easily allow him to buy a Porsche...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Nov. 01 2006,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SARF @ Nov. 01 2006,15:46)]Thank god he didn't have a fag!
And a can of Tennants Super.
And a horny 18 year old bird on his arm
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glensufc @ Nov. 01 2006,17:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Nov. 01 2006,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SARF @ Nov. 01 2006,15:46)]Thank god he didn't have a fag!
And a can of Tennants Super.
And a horny 18 year old bird on his arm  
tounge.gif
Or a 16 year old boy.

My body is a temple, and I still eat copious amounts of fast food. If you train enough, then why not.
blues.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Nov. 01 2006,17:54)]My body is a temple, and I still eat copious amounts of fast food. If you train enough, then why not.
blues.gif

cool.gif
Because you'll end up looking like Buddha

Back